Smokestack Lightnin' Chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Irminsul, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deleted

deleted Visitor

I need a keg tap handle that doubles as a bong.

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Never be friends with people more neurotic than yourself.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

opps opened cuckold site without the filters on.. :toilet:

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FYY7a_BUH0

2 people like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've scored 3 straight top 5 finishes in Xfinity cars. Sure the fields were only 12 or so but, means I'm better that 7 people. :D

3 people like this.
  6. fundoo

fundoo Members

I'm so behind on this, not even gonna try. This mobile version seems to be working, but when I was on the PC, it was really slow. Anyone else having issues? It hasn't just been today. Idunno.

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A company came in from out of state and they gone build another stinking factory. Then county politicians think they know just exactly what we need but I sit down by the driveway and I hear those big CATs growl. Where the raven gonna fly to? Where the rabbits run now? I watch them tearing up the hill where used to stand our church. Tearing up my grandpas land and treating my grandpas land like dirt!

8. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

you're such a tomboy...LOL
    but we luv you for it.

9. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I feel your anger

10. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i went for a ride to town tonight and saw something i hate seeing

older looking guy sprawled in an intersection had just been run over..i must have been just 5 seconds away from it because people were just popping out of cars to help

11. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

some lady accidentally locked her two year old in the car today outside our store, and it was fucking hot.
    when the fire dep arrived to open the car I wondered "why not just break the window" and had to walk away because I DID NOT want to see the results when they opened the car.
    Thank the gods the kid seemed to be fine.

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i dont know how many departments have it yet but i know ive seen sticky material that they use now so they can smash a window without making a dangerous mess

kind of like window tint but they slap it on quick from the outside and then smash the glass and the million bits are all stuck to the sheet

13. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

How does one "accidentally" lock their kid in a car?

Short of, the kid is hiding in the car and it's supposed to be in the house or someshyt...

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

they must have accidentally locked their keys inside ...before taking the kid out.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't know about kids but, you get a free broken window by me if I see a dog in a car with windows up. :)

1 person likes this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've raced with a number a women now on iracing and I totally kick their asses too lol but we seem to race each other clean like with Rachel, I let her by me because she's useless at conserving tires and in 10 laps she lets me back by without racing me too hard.

Then there's the opposite in Malinda, who when I race her she gets zero respect and zero leniancy with me from now on after ruining a race for me once when I gave her so much room and she still couldn't not wreck me out. And she knows it too she stays real clear when I'm around her. :D

17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

this thread is toast...it was a wonderful thread kind of hate to see it go....i'm so goddamned tired I cant think straight ;)

18. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

The Little chat on the prairie ?

19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Was It Just Me Or Did This One Go Faster Than Most...???...[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

20. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

She was putting the kid in the car seat, tossed the keys on the seat, strapped the kid up, shut the back door and then realized OH SHIT!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.