Smokestack Lightnin' Chat

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Irminsul, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

That's what I'm doing. The one in the kitchen came pretty clean with vinegar and water.

The one in the front room is awful. It looks like caked on charcoal. When the dogs play out in front of the house, they beat up lots of dust and dirt. I added a few drop of dawn to the vinegar and water to try to get this bitch clean. Still working on it.

2. Aerianne

M. L., I'd be fighting mad!

1 person likes this.
  3. deleted

deleted Visitor

tobacco store had a filthy ac filter.. cleaned that for him, give me 2 cartons. one girl that works there, she gets me cbd/thc pen pens. not that golden stuff, its ok. cheaper that the alice in wonderland. ive some on order, they go fast.
    pa medical is going to be a joke as they played that jobs jobs jobs shit, when the plants are going to whacked and extracted.
    shots already being fired by the community the grows are suppose to be. backward ass state. while Governor cant balalnce the budget. the money is right there. want gambling machines in bars and shit.. news flash we already have them and in the tanning parlor too.. but now they want their cut.. lol,, these machines dont kept records and you wipe out the memory and start it fresh.. they can monitor it with all the manpower in the world.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

that looks more like an entrance than an exit

dirt looks thrown towards the street by a spinning tire rather than dragged by a locked one

hard to tell though because that looks more like brick drag than a skid mark

5. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i feel downright dangerous. theres a peace that comes upon me when pitted in a fight i will surely win. im really really good at being right. and the code enforcement folks get it, they like urban agriculture. and the cops are cool, i will make sure the station gets a box of veggies (my tomatoes are going to knock some socks off, though they are just flowers right now) i might sod or astro turf my walkways. no bare earth (haha jerk). it will be the ugliest legal yard. the most productive ugly yard. im gonna give that fucker brain damage.

1 person likes this.
  6. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

the two bricks up in the woodchips were in the street, i moved them for safety before i took the pictures. the upper one seems to have been dragged the hardest, and across the raised bumps in the little ramp part. the entrance spot has rubber on one part of the main brick that was hit

1 person likes this.
  7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i was just about to head into town and listen a band i like (from a free place where i wouldnt have to pay for tickets )...

but someone wanted to go to the movies so im going to the movies instead

1 person likes this.
  8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

how much is the estimate to have those bricks reinstalled?

shouldn't sweat the small stuff so much.....or is that just me?

9. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

i need to replace the brick there anyway. i want a wood beam border along the sidewalk for easier weeding. but its a money thing. those bricks were there when we moved in, and a piss-poor job was done, theres a whole 'nother row below the level of the sidewalk. its the mortar that failed in the first place. im more mad that its most likely this jerk who wants to harrass me for my upkeep. for my wood pallets when they are in the driveway less than 24 hours (because i have to figure out how/ where to use them, and break them down/ reconfigure them, and i do that kind of work in the fucking driveway anyway)

i would be upset that people are driving drunk or just too fast and stupid on my short street. but thats every day, every night, all the time. and my close neighbors are helping me to make a strong stink about it. but this looks deliberate. and im not going to rip out my garden to suit some asshole who doesnt pay my mortgage or taxes. we do not live under an HOA. we are not covenant controlled. but this asshole already got another household to just re-install grass due to his bitching. they had beautiful pumpkins last year, and they tilled up their front.... but they obviously backed down. thats not me.

1 person likes this.
  10. deleted

deleted Visitor

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

2 people like this.
  12. Aerianne

Hubby bought a weed eater. After he weeds eats I'll take pics of his little front yard garden.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm going to ask out arts and crafts man in pool team to make me a new cue I feel. :) I feel that mine is now 8 year old and although it means the world too me I really feel that over 8 years she has a slight warp and I need her to be a couple of inches more.

So I'm going to ask him as he's now made a few and they're gorgeous I have used the one of length that I'd like and I just need it shaped to the circumference as the one I already use. He will combine the woods I need etc. into the one shaft and will need to be 3/4 snooker cue cut to a length I can still use with my snakeskin case.

1 person likes this.
  14. Aerianne

You have to post pics when you get that!

15. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

thats part of what gets me. i weed-eat. we mow the grassier areas. i hand weed in the areas that are too close to on-purpose plants to weed eat or spray with vinegar. but we have those creeping charlie things that are a pain to pull, and canada thistles, redstem filaree, and bindweed. oh the bindweed. i just dont want to use roundup on it. the purslane is a weed, but its not on the noxious weed list, and i eat it, so im not going to pull it out. henbit i consider a wildflower. its related to mint, and the bees like it.
    of course, i could just plant a shit-ton of mint...

i need a million signs that say "not a weed!" "leave me alone!" and "trespassers will be composted."

2 people like this.
  16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I totally will. :)

He's made about four now and that are awesome you wouldn't think he made them they're extremely well done I am blown away by this guy he literally sees a piece of rock or wood and he'll carve that into anything. I've seen him take a block of wood and he carved a beautiful woman out of it... he also makes swords and things.

Anyway his cuemanship (I may have made that up :D ) is just really good and I have played with one of his cues and it was very nice just a bit thick and tip too big but once we measure it to suit me I think will be very cool.

And so he can get a few different types of woods and he just belts them together and then you have a cue with different colors and patterns and he says yeah I just combined 3 types of wood. I'm like but how!!! How can you do this!!! :D

So also through him he can always look at it for me etc. and also much cheaper than spending 1000€ on a cue made in England and I don't even get to feel it... I don't get how people can buy cues like this. Spend enormous amounts of money and it comes in the mail... and you gotta hope it feels good or works for you. =\

This'll be specifically designed for me. :)

In the mean time I am going to research softer leather tips thinking maybe let's see what a softer tip can do for my game. :)

I'm just trying to get a head start on next year. The way I see things is, I've got 51 more weeks to get it sorted.

UPDATE****

I sent him a stupid early message and already replied. :) we'll talk about it next Wednesday! Yay!! Exciting times.

1 person likes this.
  17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think I found what I am after. I am using Elkmaster cue tips and they are "hard" so I'm going to try Blue Diamond tips which are meant to be more soft/spongy. Now why I think they'll work better for me is I've always though the tip felt too hard and I've been shaping mine and tearing the leather to make it softer. So, a softer tip is what I'm feeling I need.

I found a clearance sale box tips for 40€ but I don't need 50 I just want to try one lol but I feel like getting this box and heading out to all the pool tournaments trying to sell them off like pills. :D :D :D

1 person likes this.
  18. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

19. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

I prolly shouldn't drink and post, but it's ok, I already reported myself to a mod....

3 people like this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:sifone:

Took the boy out for his first run in a couple weeks been nursing a limp so I put him out of action and he was rearing to go this morning and completely tuckered him out now so he's trying to sleep. :) pretty much gave me the "okay look I'm Fucken bored!!" Look this morning so I knew was time to let him chase balls again and no noticeable limp which is good.

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.