Smokein Morphine......?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by buddkm, Jun 5, 2004.

1. buddkm

buddkm Member

ok just got off the lortabs 10's and now i'm on the morphine tabs, 15mg. just wonder if thay could be smoked in anyway ? i know it could be in the opium form. not sure about the pill in braking it down and maybe putting some in a joint or something ??

2. madboy139

madboy139 Member

smoking pills is not a good idea for two reasons. one the pill has a bunch of fillers and binders in it that will taste like shit when you smoke it. two those fillers and binders could be dangerous to smoke. you should probably just take the morphine.

3. sushi=addict

sushi=addict Member

too bad you don't have pure . . . then you could just shoot it up. Not that I condone doing such, but ahhh . . .

4. oblivion

oblivion Member

I was wondering ir anyone could help me on the subject of poppy tea? I have some dried pods of pap som, and wanted to know how much I need to break them up, etc. before adding the hot water. Ive heard that I need a coffee grinder, but I cant get hold of one ( everyone in the UK drinks instant! ) Please could someone advise?

5. madboy139

madboy139 Member

you need to post your own thread not post in someone elses on a completely different topic.

you dont need to break them up at all just boil them.

6. 0piate

0piate Member

if what you have is morphine sulfate, then yes, you can smoke it, i recommend a vaporizer tho. hell...just sprinkle it on a bowl of weed or powder a blunt. be careful w/ dosage!

7. oblivion

oblivion Member

Hey theres no need to be like that! Im new here and Im trying to get used to using this site, its very different to anything im used to. The fact that I posted in someone elses thread was completely unintentional,as I said im new and I didn't mean to upset anyone.

8. madboy139

madboy139 Member

i understand that you're new and it was a mistake and i didnt feel like i was being rude at all. so touchy.

9. oblivion

oblivion Member

Not touchy, just appologising incase I upset anyone.

10. buddkm

buddkm Member

.................... yes thats what i had was MORPHINE SULFATE, but run out as always and got that old sick feelin if ya know what i mean. now back on the tabs #10s that i detoxed off of, was on 120 a month and now on 180 a month. but thanks for the info in case i get some more, i can just about get what ever i want from my pain doc.