smoked my first blunt last night...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by jimi420, Jan 16, 2005.

1. jimi420

jimi420 Member

but i didnt get very high :( I thought I would it was like 1.5 grams in between me and my two friends and i was getting big hits, wierd? I guess it might be because Im so use to peices and bongs. It was still a fun night though, i smoked a cigar after which got me alot higher then we smoked another bowl out of his piece and took his bros car for a spin and did burn outs on the ice!! it was sweet! well i just thought i share my first blunt experience. toodles

2. Sarah JAY 420

Sarah JAY 420 Member

you probably werent smoking pot if u didnt get high off a blunt...I get retarded off blunts...I usually smoke joints that are 1.5 grams... my blunts are usually like 3.5

3. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

HA i love blunts!they so fun and good tasting, well the wraps are. We rolled a blunt here the other day that was like 2.1 grams and couldnt close it. it was insane. keep smoking blunts, youll probably find them the best way to smoke.

4. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i like to smoke joints, but since i never get the chance, or really care, to figure out how to roll a joint, i rarley do. I prefer to just smoke out of a glass pipe.

5. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

blunts have to be by far one of the best ways to smoke weed... i just love'em

6. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

I prefer to fill a big jar with weed and put it on the stove and just breath in over it until I pass out personally... that's the *best* way to smoke in my opinion...

7. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

why cause they look "cool" ?

no offense, but smokign 3.5 grams in 1 joint, or smoking say 12 joints out of that same 3.5, hands down u will be WAYYYYY more high smoking 12 joints then 1 3.5.

When i was a n00b smoker i thought blunts were cool, now i just think they are a waste of weed.

8. miami musician

miami musician Senior Member

i've been smoking for, what, six years now and blunts are really the only way i can get high... and NO it's not cause of the cool factor. if you're from a big city, you'd understand.

9. sef

sef Member

i prefer to eat my weed.

10. PLyTheMan

PLyTheMan Senior Member

Blunts do use up a bit of weed, its true they're not very economic. But they taste so good and burn so smooth. Nothing quite like the satisfaction of rolling a good blunt and smoking your creation. I've only started rolling so mine aren't the best, but even with mine I get pretty messed up, let alone some of my friends.

This coming after a while of smoking bowls I started hanging out with people who smoked blunts and it was such a stark difference that messed me up good!

11. miami musician

rolling blunts are like an art... of course the first ones don't go well, but the more you practice, the better you get (of course)... i've rolled some blunts that i've been afraid to smoke because they just looked so good. :p

12. jimi420

jimi420 Member

haha i ddint roll mine my friend did and it was nice lookin, the only thing that made it look gay was this filter thingy we used. i think theyre tehre so you dont burn your lip or something

13. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

haha i'm from Vancouver, and 90% of the people here dont get blunts :p

14. miami musician

well that's canadia we're talkin about... :p

j/k

15. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

cannabutter works for me - easy on the lungs too

16. mafuman

mafuman Banned

after you smoke blunts for awhile and someone passes you a joint you just wanna laugh in their face and say, 'cool, and now what are YOU gonna smoke?'

17. thebuffster

thebuffster Member

My resistance to blunts is that they use a lot of weed. I never buy in large amounts (max. an eighth for myself) so it's not economical to roll blunts. Blunts are always nice when someone else is rolling, i.e. a dealer with a lot of weed.

I'll take a big bong anyday over a joint, though.

18. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

then the person replies, 20 more joints, then laughs in your face for wasting weed on a blunt

19. Iron Butterfly

Iron Butterfly Member

I dont really like blunts...

And yea it seems like everyone smokes blunts where I live also. I dont know why.

20. miami musician

dude. it just all depends on where you're from. cause sometimes a joint doesn't get like 5 people high at once, when a nice fat blunt will do the same. it's all opinionated.