smoke

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Jetblack, May 29, 2004.

1. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

personally i think cig smoke is harder to hold in and its much harsher then marijuana smoke, i smoke cigs rarely and wen i do i usually hack up a storm cause i find the smoke to be very hard and not easy to keep in ur lungs wat do u guys think?

2. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

Dude, you're not supposed to hold in the cig smoke...

3. WeedChica

WeedChica Member

Personally i've never smoked cig's they never really appealed to me cuz when my mom smokes um & i breathe in the smoke it is pretty harsh.......weed is much better-especially if ur using a water bong {or whatever the hell its called} and you put ice water in.......then its a nece pleasent smoke

4. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

yeah, you dont have to hold cig smoke in your lungs...

i dont see much of a difference in the 2 smokes anymore, except ciggerates taste worse, and sometimes if i smoke them both nearby, my throat hurts.

5. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

it just depends on what you're used to. you probably smoke pot often, so you are used to holding in pot smoke. you said you don't smoke cigs very often, so you aren't used to inhaling that smoke. the same is true for me.

6. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

water pipe aka bong
    Bongs with ice chambers are even better.

7. crashandburn

crashandburn Member

I smoked cigs first before I ever tried weed. After toking up though I do love me some methol cigs because they all taste like the good old ganja and it's easy to go through a pack without even noticing it because it's like tricking your mind into thinking that you're still smoking weed when you're not.

8. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Most cigar smokers do not inhale let alone inhale and hold!