Smile and Say Hello Hello

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Lady Neko, May 16, 2007.

1. sanja_serbia

sanja_serbia Senior Member

Hey, darling, wow, you're the first person here who thinks that living in Serbia is awesome :) I'm pretty great today, I'm just getting ready for our Graduation ceremony....How are you today?...How are things in Canada?..I have some cousins there, my brother is your age, I think....
    Nice meeting you, too, have some fun and do something incredible today :)
    [​IMG]

2. stickychicky

stickychicky Member

Hey if it's not canada chances are its cool lol ;) heheh
    cool graduation, that should be fun! I'm good today, a little sleepy but happy today. Things in this part of canada at least are good i think. Toronto worries me cuz there are more and more shootings, its very sad. Vancouver is so over priced and over populated and the drug scene is very dangerous there.

On a lighter note, kitchener is gooood! and in bc rainforests more and more trees are being replanted so thats cool too. summer is nice and the sun is usually shining too. It's a great time to be in canada i think :D

mmm something incredible? i dont know what that'll be but i'll tell you about it tomorrow!! ;)