Smart Techy type men

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Candybuttons, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Oh shit, you said "tame", not "lame". I didn't mean to call you lame, sorry about that. I might have been super drunk when I posted that message, oops.

2. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

I would imagine they'd use complex formulas & algorithms to determine which sexual position to use next.

3. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Smart men are my biggest weakness. Techy...sure, why not. Not something I look for in particular, but certainly not a deterrent either.

jmadre likes this.
  4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I am smart and techy, and I can sure fix things..... Alas, there is no cure for engineering, but frequent sex is a known cathartic.

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

This is really hypothetical for me, because I am neither techy, nor smart.. at least not by my standards, though my standards are probably admittedly high. I do lots of things with my laptop. So, in a way I suppose I could be considered "techy". But I don't have a synthesizer, and I don't know how to use Ableton or Cubase or other music software bundles.. I guess I could be considered smart by some standards because I get around in college, though I never take more than two classes at a time (strictly for personal enjoyment, not financial gain or more career motivated reasons). I get A's which is fine if you're taking a full load, but perhaps less impressive if it's only two classes. But I will try to answer the question.

I think there is a type like what you're talking about, but I don't think that it's a very healthy type.

6. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

My husband is not a techy guy but really smart, and I think it's so sexy. We have the best chemistry ever. My worst past relationships and most short-lived, were with guys who were hot and dumb. lol The better relationships that I've had, were with super smart guys. On average, they treat women better, and they are really good in bed, in my opinion. My husband is very athletic, and I've always been attracted to men who take fitness seriously, but without intelligence, wit, humor, etc...just dating good looking men with no substance, can get pretty boring. A few of my friends who are men have said as much also, but about women.

Candybuttons likes this.
  7. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

What’s the type ?
    I guess when I wrote this thread, I was wondering if Bill Gates was hot in bed or if he was so into his computer stuff that he would be a bore LOL I think of really stupid random things outa nowhere sometimes haha!

8. Candybuttons

I agree! I’m not into Hot Dumb men! I LOVE Smart guys!

Twogigahz and Deidre like this.
  9. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Hot dumb guys tend to be narcissistic too, player types. You’d think after sleeping with tons of women they’d have skills but they don’t. They typically only care about their own orgasm. Lol

Candybuttons likes this.
  10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Guys who are good in bed and also good with technology are the type. They're not mutually exclusive, and are in no way incompatible! :) But I'm neither.... lol

11. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I am smart sexually would like to explore many things but within the wishes of my wife. How about you? Are you an adventurer? What are your limits?

12. DeNuttySquirrel

DeNuttySquirrel Members

I think that the "smart techy" type of people, would be more adventurous. For the fact of the desire to gain more understanding of the "task" at hand and to find ways to improve the "process". I myself, am a systems technician working with automation concepts and managing information systems. That being said, I don't know if that classifies as "smart techy" type or not.

Candybuttons likes this.
  13. Candybuttons

I g
    Yes I like to try new things, I’m up for almost anything. My limits would be sharing my man, but if I was single, I would gladly have a 3 some.

Klimax2gether and bry75 like this.
  14. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

What are the things you have tried so far?

15. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I am not sure whether I would ever share my wife with another man or woman.

But between you what are most exciting things you have done?

We have done normal missionary, my wife did oral on me only once, I have done oral on her several times and made her climax. Recently she won't encourage me to do oral on her. We never did anal although I tried to persuade her with no success. We used sex toys but recently we found that we can have very satisfying sex without any sex toys. We do mutual masturbation at times. Can you suggest any thing I can try other than these?

16. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

What di you mean supersexual? Please let me know

17. WrongVerb

WrongVerb Members

I'm sure it's as varied as the population in general. I will say for me -- a smart, techy guy -- that while I've tried the D/s relationship thing and found that wasn't for me, I definitely enjoy tying or cuffing my partner, spanking her with various implements, and using her holes for my own release while bringing her to multiple orgasms herself.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  18. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

I can never figure out how to work the camera, not tech savvy

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

can someone buy me a 1080 and install for me please? :)

20. bry75

bry75 Members

Smart and techy guy here. Mostly techy.
    haha