Small ?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by TheChaosFactor, May 19, 2004.

1. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

Suppose some plants are about 3-4 weeks old and the bottom most leaves are turning yellow and dying. What could be causing this and what can be done to fix the problem?

2. garf12

garf12 Member

far from an expert grower here, but some of the first things I would suggest would be make sure you arent over watering or over fertelizing. You might want to try www.overgrow.com also. Lots of experts over there.

3. Alex_12

Alex_12 Member

I would say 'cut off the dying leaves' but this is no ordinary plant, lol.

4. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

Hard to say without seeing ,but at 4 weeks veg I am assuming ;lower leaves yellowing,turn brown,and drop means a deficiency of one of the mobile elements,nitrogen to be exact.Either you are seeing nute lockout from over fertilizing and need to flush or you are not ferting enough and starving them!

5. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

this is'nt written in stone, because ive never grown bud before, but i grow alot of different other stuff, and that sounds alot like overwatering. It could be something else, but yeah, try overgrow, they'll deffinately know. And try the gardening forum, marijuana is a plant too ya'know

6. TheChaosFactor

TheChaosFactor Senior Member

Thank you all for your help. Turns out I was overwatering and even worse than that I almost drowned them. They went into shock for a day or so, but now they've been transplanted into a compost manure and are doing pretty good.