small sex problem... baby maybe? hope not

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by orgasmicbike, Jan 25, 2005.

1. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

me and my boyfriend were messing around a few days ago.. and we were just in our undies and all... and some semen got on me... and it was during my 'fertile' time... and at the moment.. i feel a little sick to my stomach.. i think its anything.. but i just want an opinion on this

2. lawngirl

lawngirl Member

where, exactly, did the semen get on you? and how much is "some"?
    i'm not trying to be rude; there's a difference between him ejaculating on your vulva and a couple drops falling on your thigh/'mound'.

unless he basically soaked your knickers over your vulva, you don't have anything to worry about. even then, it would be possible, but not very likely. also, once sperm dries, it won't get you pregnant.

3. velvet

velvet Banned

Yeah... what the above poster said plus: get a pregnancy test.. you can buy'm in drugstores, they're not expensive.. pee on the stick and you'll know for sure in minutes. The test may not work though for VERY early pregnancies, but then again, I don't think that morningsickness sets in within a few days after conception either so.. just do it, you'll have the experience or doing such a test, you'll be releaved to know the result.. and be more carefull next time! ;)

4. psilonaut

psilonaut Mushroom Muncher

If you're pregnant you would be the most ridiculously unlucky girl in the world. The chances are just so thin....

5. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

amen to that last statement...You'd have to be the most unlucky girl on the planet...

Holly

6. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

Thanks guys., and it wasn't much at all...