Small Orchard on the ocean seeking friendlies

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by Sup3rfly, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Sup3rfly

Sup3rfly Members

Hi,

Looking for someone short or long term to hang out in one of the most beautiful spots on planet Earth. Self -sustaining estate built in 1906 and is in excellent condition and epic in size and grandeur. The outbuildings and orchard need tending to and harvesting the blackberry, grape and vegetable areas is a daily routine.

Our caretaker is getting a little too "stiff" to keep up with the laidback lifestyle so we are looking for someone to take pride in the heritage property and help keep the dream alive! The "keeper" would hopefully be used to some outdoor work and enjoy the farm/ocean life.

All amenities are paid year round: Power, multiple heat sources, wells and cisterns, food etc. There is equipment there for fun and also for work. Everything you need for modern living is there as well as everything you need to isolate you from the grid as you see fit.

If you are looking for just a getaway from the grind or for long-term-off-grid style living but in the most grandest of fashions ... Please send me a message and maybe we can work something out. Its a pretty sweet opportunity and trying to describe it over the internet is almost impossible. The "keeper" is the sole resident of the property with occasional visitors from time to time. We, the owners, live offsite in the city an hour away.

Bluntly, we are looking for a person who has been through the wringer, seen some things, tough as nails, quiet and nature loving. Also, must love dogs and small farm animals! As mentioned, can be for anywhere from a few weeks to a few decades, we are pretty open-minded.

Message for pics and more info please. We are on the East coast of Canada.

John

V0oldisk and Asmodean like this.
  2. MaryJane69

MaryJane69 Member

What a great opportunity! I am unable to dive in, I have my own farm that requires my attention, but I have always dreamed of living on the East Coast. I hope you find someone soon :)

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I will eat all your apples. :)

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Sounds very interesting! :)