Slippery When Wet by Alex B.

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Alex B., Dec 16, 2017.

1. Alex B.

Alex B. Members

When I was a senior in high school, my parents left town for a weekend during October,

leaving me alone to watch the house. Rather than throw a party, I invited a girl I knew from

school to come over on Friday evening and watch a movie with me.

Lauren Hale was a member of the swim team. She had a tight little body, short brown hair,

hazel eyes and possibly the cutest bottom I've ever seen.

We never did get around to watching the movie. Instead, we made margaritas in the blender

and stood in the kitchen sipping them as we talked. At one point, Lauren turned to refill her glass

and I jumped at the opportunity to land a fairly powerful swat across the seat of her incredibly

tight blue jeans. "Oh, so that's what you're into!" she said with mock surprise.

"Maybe." I replied.

It was impossible that Lauren had never noticed me admiring her gorgeous backside. It was

round and firm and made the perfect target for a well-placed slap. She retaliated by giving

my ass a good smack and we were soon chasing each other around the kitchen trading harder

and harder swats to each other's rears. Eventually, Lauren tucked her butt into a corner where

I couldn't get at it. So, I resorted to kissing her instead. We had shared a few playful pecks now

and then, but nothing like this. Our tongues swirled around one another and we pressed our

bodies together tightly. I started to reach down to remove her sweater, but I was pushed back

a step. "Pour me another drink." Lauren said, pointing in the direction of the blender. "But not

that stuff. It's way too strong." Then she handed me her glass and headed into the living room.

She was right. I'd never made margaritas before and had used twice the tequila I should have.

As I mixed a milder batch of drinks, I heard the living room door slide open. A minute later,

I walked out to find that Lauren had gone out by the pool and was perched at the edge of the

diving board. "What would happen if I jumped in right now with my clothes on?"

"You'd be in big trouble." I answered as sternly as I could.

That was all the incentive she needed. Taking one bounce off the end of the board,

she executed a perfect swan dive into the pool. She was laughing when she popped her

head out of the water. I simply stood there, staring down at her with my arms crossed.

Then she began floundering around, pretending she couldn't swim. "Help! Save me, Alex!"

"If I have to come in there, your ass is mine!" I said as I kicked off my loafers.

"Ooh! Come and get it!"

I put my wallet and watch in one of my shoes and jumped in after her. There was a bit of a

chase, a lot of splashing and soon we were wrapped around each other in the shallow end.

We kissed as we removed each other's clothing and let each article slowly drift to the bottom

of the pool. When were finally naked, Lauren reached down and, taking hold of my hardened

cock, gently guided me into her. A virtual novice to sex and certainly no expert at underwater

acrobatics, I let her make all the important moves. She smiled to notice I was shivering and

clearly understood that it had little to do with the temperature of the water. She wrapped her

legs around me and placed my hands on her hips. "Now just kind of squeeze your ass cheeks

together." she whispered.

I followed her advice and soon found myself thrusting inside with ease. It felt fantastic and I

can't honestly say which of us was enjoying it more because Lauren was moaning and digging

her fingernails into my shoulders. Suddenly, I realized that something was missing. It was then

that I decided to take charge. I carefully pulled out and took Lauren by the wrist, leading her

up the steps and out of the water. She probably assumed I was taking her over to the chaise

lounge to finish what I'd started in the pool. Imagine her surprise when, instead, I placed my

foot on the seat of a patio chair, hauled her over my leg and began soundly slapping her bare,

wet bottom. As I continued spanking her, she let out gasps, squeals and bursts of laughter

until she seemed to be laughing and crying simultaneously. I'll never forget how beautiful her

cheeks looked as they glistened in the late afternoon sun, how the shimmering droplets of

water flew off her ass or the wonderful squishy smacking sound as each spank landed

across her damp, quivering buns.

After a few dozen good, hard slaps, I put Lauren back on her feet and ordered her to dive into

the pool and retrieve our clothing. She began to protest, but a swift swat to her already stinging

bottom caused her to leap into action. In an instant, she was underwater gathering our shirts,

shorts, socks and underwear. I stood by, giving her extra incentive smacks as she attempted

to wring the pool water from our things.

I then lead her, by the ear, to the den where we put it all in the

clothes dryer. And over that operating dryer, Lauren draped herself. With her arms wrapped

around the machine and her throbbing pink bottom lifted upward, she offered herself to me.

Carefully, I nudged the tip of my cock against her waiting lips and, with one smooth thrust,

I was in. With our clothing tumbling around inside the dryer, I pounded her from behind with

increasing speed as she pressed herself against that big warm, vibrating apparatus.

When we were done, I hauled Lauren's exhausted body over my shoulder and carried her

to my room where we collapsed onto the bed and slept for a while.

We started fooling around again later, but Lauren had practice in the morning, so we got our

clothes out of the dryer and slipped them on. She kissed me sweetly at the front door, then left

for home.

Lauren and I never became a serious item. We drifted in other directions, dated other people.

On our graduation day, I found her alone behind the football bleachers having a smoke.

I sneaked up from behind and gave her ass such a swat it knocked the cigarette from her mouth.

Thoroughly pissed, she spun around to slug her attacker. But when she saw it was me, I was

greeted with a wry grin and a bear hug. As I squeezed her ass through her robe, she reached

under mine to give my dick a friendly tug. We could hear someone approaching, so we quickly

shared one last kiss before saying goodbye.

Thirty years now, and I can still taste her lips in the first sip of every margarita.

THE END