Sleeping With Partners Penis Inside You

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by slickbbb, Sep 21, 2017.

1. slickbbb

slickbbb Members

Anyone do this? Has your partner ever said to you can i slip it in there and then lets go to sleep? This could be after a good sex session but its still up to it.
    Or have you been the one to suggest it?

2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

We've tried it but it didn't work. It just led to going all the way sexually and then sleep

2 people like this.
  3. the_erect_one

the_erect_one Member

it will slip out anyway after some time when the penis loses its hardness. However, thought is very nice.

4. Slipikins

Slipikins Members

It won't last is the problem. If your partner suggested this it's usually a comfort thing. I like it when my husband is soft to stick his dick between my thighs while I go to sleep.

Lester Izmoore and Eric! like this.
  5. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I read one time about a girl that would put her head on husband belly an suck on his dick to fall asleep all most every night. Not like a bj more like a baby with a bottle.An they had been doing this for years.

6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've have after sex several times, but not prior to. I've done it while laying sideways behind her with my cock deep in her ass. But it's hard to keep in there after it goes soft and with all the semen and lube making it too slippery to stay in. I had only one woman who's anal cavity was tight enough to keep me inside. Nice, warm, pleasant feeling.

7. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Rejection and feeling used after sex is the worst part and due to chemistry it is mostly the girl who feels the most used. Jane and I always remain close and sometimes I stay inside her. As we drift into sleep, I inevitably slip out at some point, but the mental and physical closeness remains.

Klimax2gether and Eric! like this.
  8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We tried it, but as I got sleepy I also went soft and suffered fall-out.

9. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

The physical connection may have parted, but the emotional connection lived on.

10. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

We have done this many times, I love it! It pretty much stays in there until I fall asleep and then eventually it falls out.
    He has one of those cocks that doesn’t shrink right down, it always stays kinda long when it’s soft.

11. AstroShark

AstroShark Member

That headline made me LOL! Never had that happen though

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

lol cmon, yall penise shrivel up into little snails after sex :p

13. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

yeah I don't see that working @ all...

used to enjoy falling asleep laying behind my now ex, w/my dick pressed between her butt cheeks, arms around her and hands on her tits.
    Sometimes made me horny again, but the show was always over for her. Had to have her sleep. Zzzzzz

14. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Have fallen asleep a number of times with a guy inside me, but apart from once it always slips out, which is just fine. It’s nice to cuddle up and still feel that connection as you drift off. THe one time a guy stayed inside, we didn’t really go to sleep, more drifted off for a while until he started getting hard again.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  15. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

My wife and I own a Tantra chair and have spent many nights napping with me inside her. We also add pot into the mix as it gives me a ridiculously hard erection for around 3 hours

16. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

My wife and I do that very often. After she climaxes I refrain from cuming and keep my erect penis and fall asleep. Obviously it will loose erection after 15 or so of minutes when you fall asleep. If I refrain from cuming I can enjoy keeping the penis inside her for longer.

17. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

You are very lucky to have an unshrinkable cock. I can stay inside my wife until we fall a sleep.

18. JS420

JS420 Members

After a rousing round of hot sex, I've fallen asleep with my cock still inside my woman's pussy.

Angela36 likes this.
  19. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Exactly. A great way to fall asleep.

20. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

These days I take ED meds in order maintain an erection throughout the encounter. Sometimes I remain hard for 15 maybe 30 minutes after orgasm because of the medicine. I will drift off while still inside my partner afterwards. When I wake up after a short 5 minute or so nap and I may not have slipped out. It's real nice to remain inside a woman's vagina as I drift off. Trouble is the rest of my body tells me I'm done for the day.

Angela36 likes this.