Sleeping with married men/women in the beds they share with their husband/wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by NudistMatt, Aug 25, 2020.

1. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife did that with her boss while his wife was away in Brazil. She either suspected or found out, and she made him fire her.

2. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Mmmm!

6Sailor9 likes this.
  3. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

Even better when the husband watches and wanks himself off

4. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I used to enjoy her riding me, looking up,as her as she came on my cock and knowing he'd seen the same view just recently but she hadn't had as much fun

LowHangers likes this.
  5. Cindypeh

Cindypeh Newbie

Is this normal in western country? And do u all ask the woman to call their husband when u all doing it?

6. regina73

regina73 Members

I always wanted to watch my first wife doit. we did try wife swapping once but it was in seperate rooms

7. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

:-(

8. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My wife of 38 yrs and I have shared our bed with many willing close friends. Woman, men it doesn’t matter, we both love to partake in our sexual journeys. Her sexual proclivities tend to mirror a whore if you want to put a label on it. Her sexual wants and needs far exceed mine. She has to have sex everyday. I don’t have it in me to fuck her like she wants to be fucked. I have friends who help me out, she willingly partakes in the flavors of sharing sex with others.

Do I come home to her pussy leaking another man’s cum, all the time. Do I eat her cum soaked pussy, all the time because I know whose it is. And the men who bed her knows I’m bedding their wives. Kinda of a funky adult sex game between us. So yes we both share our bed with others.

regina73 likes this.
  9. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I had a fuck buddy several years ago who I would meet at a fuck and go motel. One day she got ahold of me and invited me to her house. I show up expecting us to head to the guest room thinking she didn't have time to do it at the motel. I was dissapointed at first to find her girlfriend there when I walked in. But later my disappointment turned opposite as my FB, the GF and I had a threesome not in the guest room but in the master bed. Good thing as it was a king size bed so there was plenty of room. We had a few more sessions in the master bed before she moved away.

SantaCruzRob and Suburbanray like this.
  10. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I used to see this married girl and loved seeing their cum stains from the night before on their sheets. We'd often fuck on top of them and sometimes as we were fucking her head would be lying on the dried cum stains and if I put my face close I could smell him. I think she'd do the same thing with him later in the evening.

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  11. You me and coffee

You me and coffee Members

Disgusting. Sorry…not sorry.

6Sailor9 and Kimmiescock like this.
  12. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

Yeah that's not cool. Who likes fucking on the stained sheets they made before you.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  13. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Change the damned sheets!

6Sailor9 likes this.
  14. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The "rule" is or was that if you were going to do something like this, you never, ever do it in the bed that you share with your partner and some folks extend this to the whole house; if you're gonna do your dirt, do it somewhere else and not where we live! But, yeah, if this "rule" doesn't mean a whole lot and a bed is just a bed, change the fucking sheets! Jeez...