Sleeping with married men/women in the beds they share with their husband/wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by NudistMatt, Aug 25, 2020.

1. sidss

sidss Banned

Yea he knows, unless he's not at home in which case I end up forgetting to tell him, but he usually is and he can clearly hear us lol so he knows.

2. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

Yes I have a many times. He worked second shelf. Yes the first time a little weird but she loves taking a risk. A few times she gave me one of his blue pills. We must have fucked 4 times that day. She had to change the sheets as the were full of both our juices.
    One close call. We were fucking and the door open downstairs. It was her daughter. Mom did some fast talking and her daughter left. She told me a few weeks later that her daughter suspected we were having sex but never told her father.
    We also fucked a few times in his car. In fact he mention to her about a stain on the passage seat.
    It was when she was dismounting me all my cum came out of her pussy and went on the seat. She told him she it was coffee.

Hugh_36, joker69 and NudistMatt like this.
  3. I was married and having an affair with a married woman. That’s hard to arrange schedules. Sometimes we’d fuck at my house…but she would not have sex in my marital bed, only in the guest bedroom or anywhere else in the house except the Master Bedroom.

She had no issues with inviting me into her marital bed though. She had a special kink she loved…she would sometimes have me cum on her husband’s wedding ring that he on occasion eft it after she sweetly offered to clean it for him.

All-in-all though the wildest sex the two os us ever had in our three year long affair, was out of town in a random hotel. I get horny even now thinking about all wild fucking and sucking.

jmadre likes this.
  4. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Very similar experience. Wild sex all over the house, including in their bed. Sometimes she'd fuck him the night before and then have me the following morning, on top of the dried stains from them. I think it was so she could have sex with him again, in the eveing on top of my stains without him guessing. Kitchen counter was another favourite spot, or on front of their full length mirror.

jmadre and BarefootJason like this.
  5. Fucking in front of mirrors is always hot.

Damn I want to get back into fucking married women again. Been out of the game for way too long.

jmadre likes this.
  6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah, during an affair I had with a married neighbor many years ago she just wanted a good fucking. Couch, living room floor, on the pool table, hell once on top of the washer with it running. Only once did she ask me to fuck her in their marital bed and get this. She insisted I shoot my load of cum on his side of the bed. She wanted him to sleep on my dried-up cum. She left him about a month after our three-week affair. We fucked some 15 times during that brief affair.

7. That is the kind of slutty behavior that anybody can enjoy.

Fucking 15 times is getting to the point where sex could get a bit routine and maybe it’s best to move along and fuck other people. Although 15 times is still new enough of an affair where fucking can still fresh, fun and always sinful and exciting.

Fucking married people should always be pure pleasure mixed with the orgasmic pleasure of screwing somebody else’s spouse.

Some people call it cheating. And that’s fine. Cheating sex is over-the-top thrilling every time you fuck. Learn to enjoy cheating and you will consistently reach that coveted level of getting your brains fucked out every time.

8. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

My husband friend would fuck me on our bed and then wipe his dick off on hubby's pillow case!

9. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What??? You didn't clean it up for him...lol.....

10. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

No I left it for him to lay his Face!❤

jmadre, BarefootJason and Scharff like this.
  11. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Love it. But I would miss it if I didn't get cleaned up!

Alice in SC likes this.
  12. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

yes, both in ours and in others

Alice in SC likes this.
  13. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

This is always so hot and in my experience the wife enjoys it at least as much. In my case would instigate it. There was often cum stains from where he'd fucked her the night before, and he came loads, and I think she wanted to add mine as some sort of kink but also so when they were together again that night he wouldn't be suspicious.

Alice in SC likes this.
  14. Fucking your husband’s friend must have been amazing.

Alice in SC likes this.
  15. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Hot thread, who else has got off on this?

freefallin25 likes this.
  16. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

So I have posted around this forum but this new situation has been going on for about a month. I am 61 retired, my wife is 60, 5’1 36d, my fwb is 51 5’4 36dd, my fb is 59 5’6 34b. I also play with 2 twentysomethings. I do a lot of walking in the neighborhood and meet a lot of the neighbors. One in particular is about my age as both our daughters went to school together. The mom is a milf who looks like padma lakshmi from chopped on tv. Totally hot and on warm days will wear jean shorts and tanktop. Jet black hair. We walk together and do general chat stuff. So about a month ago she asked how my family was and I asked her. She replied that her husband and her have been having problems so he sometimes doesn’t come home at night and stays over a friends house. I said I was sorry. She said she is frustrated and then said if you know what I mean then started to tell me that don’t have sex and she is needy. I didnt say anything and then she asked if i wanted to come over for tea. so i said yes. Next thing she is telling me all about him just being very bland in bed and she has not had her pussy eaten in years. Next thing she starts taking off her clothes and we fucked.
    I ate her and since then we have been doing it once or twice a day for about a month.

6Sailor9 and freefallin25 like this.
  17. freefallin25

freefallin25 Members

Over the years I've had 2 ladies at my house, and banged both in "our" bed:) Also one on the couch and out on the deck, LOL
    The last couple years with a different flame, we're usually at her place and in her (their) bed for sure;) I do think it's a turn on...

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  18. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I'm a long-time -married BiWM bottom only, and I adore being in bed with another man. I've been fucked over 150 times by 40+ men, and loved each time it's happened -- even when it hurt so bad I thought I'd die! It would be many more than that, except that I learned early on that taking a man bareback and getting bred by him, getting that cum spewing out of his body into mine, so that what was part of him would become part of me and make me his willing mistress forever was a major aspect of my suddenly-awakened craving for men, and so I would only give myself to married men, hoping this would minimize the chance of 'getting' something. But for a man to take me to his home, lay me down on his own bed and make love to me and fuck where he'd fucked his wife so many times made what he was doing to me and what was happening between us infinitely more meaningful, so very special -- and, oh, when he would keep me there and fuck me several times rather than just the one! To lay on my back where she lay, and spread my legs for him and look up into his eyes from her pillow, and watch & hear & & hold him as he poured himself out so very deep within me just as she'd done so many times ... yes, sooooo much better, so very much more emotional, when a man will fuck me in his own bed.

19. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Am so glad I found this thread -- have often wondered if anyone else felt the way I do, and all these posts are so at once gratifying and arousing ...!

20. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

As I posted above it is a turn on. She is insatiable. Not good with her cock sucking but as long as I get to eat her and fuck her and enjoy her body as I please her. She doesnt change the sheets often so I don’t think she cares my cum dripping out of her pussy with her own juices matters.