Sleeping with married men/women in the beds they share with their husband/wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by NudistMatt, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My first sexual relationship was with a woman who was married but separated. She was in the process of divorcing her husband and he was living elsewhere. Many times we fucked in the same bed he had fucked her in while they were together. One time we had spent the weekend together as he had their kid for visitation. We had just finished fucking and we were in the shower. There was a knock on the door. It was him bringing the kid back early. She scurried to answer and he pushed his way in. There she was in a bathrobe all wet and the shower still running. I heard the commotion and turned off the shower. He heard the faucet squeak as the water stopped and started asking who else was there. It got kinda dicey for a few moments as I listened to them argue. I was glad he didn't come in any further than he did. The last time we fucked in that bed was the evening after they had make up sex before the divorce was final.

NudistMatt likes this.
  2. Bob2020

Bob2020 Members

A friend of mine liked to fuck married women for the same reason. He got such a kick out of meeting them with their husbands knowing he had been balls deep in them in the marital bed.

He was lacking in any loyalty as he wasn’t beyond trying to bed friends and colleagues wives.

NudistMatt likes this.
  3. NudistMatt

NudistMatt Members

that’s awesome

friends and colleagues are off limits for me too. I have screwed a mate’s fiancé a while ago before they got engaged, but he doesn’t know about that.

I’m somewhat reformed since then haha.

Definitely love meeting the husbands though

4. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Yes, crazy sexy times. We also used to fuck on her daughter's bed. I never asked and i wasn't sure why, was it because she didn't on that occasion want to be where she and her husband had been or something else?

NudistMatt likes this.
  5. xxChallengerxx

xxChallengerxx Members

We weren't married at the time, but I've met one guy my wife used to hook up with back in college. She would actually cheat on her boyfriend with this guy because she thought he was really hot and had a giant cock, but not boyfriend material. I remember meeting him years ago and the look the gave me and then her.

My wife and I have fantasized about her being with him again and she especially gets more turned on when the fantasy turns to him fucking her on our marital bed.

6. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

Closest I’ve come was fucking a married woman in the house she shared with her husband and kids, on their living room couch. On top of that, when I came in her pussy some dripped out and got on the couch. I wasn’t particularly turned on by it being in their home and when I look back at it, it was rather dangerous tbh.

I’ve had my share of married and attached women and though I didn’t give it much thought at the time, I later realized I’m more turned on by getting a woman to do something sexually out of the ordinary for her behind her husbands back.

7. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I think it adds to the overall naughtiness and excitement. The taboo is greater. If you met him again do you think your wife would go with him for old times sake?

Lovnflman likes this.
  8. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Although it's been years since our MFMs in our marital bed (and other places) we still see him a couple times a year when he's in town. I keep wishing she'd go for him again but she won't. She'll give him a hug and a peck, but all I can think about is him making love to her. Distant, and sometimes painful memories.

9. NudistMatt

NudistMatt Members

so good

Even better when it’s in the kitchen, the dining room, the couch in the lounge where hubby sits, then move to the marital bed.

10. Nova540

Nova540 Members

I would have if it had been asked. But I think for her it was “don’t shit where you eat”

11. Nova540

Nova540 Members

Well they was the other the other thing. Being spotted there and having her ratted out.

12. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

That's exactly my position when I hook up with a sex partner. Nobody that may know somebody that either I or my spouse knows. It's also at a location that I have nearly zero chance of being seen by somebody that either I or my spouse knows. We keep it very discrete.

13. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

It is even better when the husband his watching, especially when he is wanking himself off watching her being fucked

14. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Yep done all those locations. I remember wiping up cum which had dripped down the kitchen cabinet and onto the floor after fucking her as she sat on top of the counter....

15. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

What Sally is saying is there is a difference in making love and having sex. You can make love and have sex even with the same person. Or make love with your spouse yet later invite another to your marital bed for just fucking. It's two different ways of showing affection as one, making love, is more powerful than the other. There is a feeling of solid attachment to the one you make love with. But either feels wonderful to engage in, they're just different. Security plays a role in having sex which is why many women invite the strange man to fuck them in their familiar environment. They have more control and security there. I, on the other hand, prefer to fuck a woman in a location far away and discrete from where I may be known. I'm more secure doing this in a place where no one knows who I am.

Bob2020 likes this.
  16. Bob2020

Bob2020 Members

My wife would agree with you regarding the familiar environment. For her it’s also knowing the sheets are clean etc and she can enjoy her own shower afterwards.

For her male friends it’s a mixed bag. Some have felt intimidated by being in our home and that discomfort has affected their performance. So like Barry they preferred being somewhere discrete where they could feel comfortable and relaxed.

Others have had a “trophy” mentality and wanted to fuck her in the marital bed. For them, fucking someone’s wife wasn’t enough, the icing on the cake was doing it in our bed.

One chap, who was a mistake, led her around the house giving her a few strokes in every room. When he was leaving she was still naked and he insisted she stand at the door like that waving him off. Fortunately no one saw her. He was ditched very quickly.

17. sidss

sidss Banned

I think I did...but I didn't know he even had a wife until the next morning :\. Apart from that, me and my bf aren't married but my lovers enjoy me on the same bed me n my bf sleep in so if that counts

Scharff and jmadre like this.
  18. xxChallengerxx

xxChallengerxx Members

As much as I think it would be hot, she wouldn't. She's very loyal and wouldn't ever do anything that she might think may jeopardize our marriage.

19. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Does BF know you fuck others in the same bed as he? I think the gist of this thread is the spouse doesn't know you are fucking others in the shared bed. If you and BF are in a LTR I feel it counts as the same.

20. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I once had a FWB relationship with a married woman. I would go to her house while her husband was at work. Her favorite place for sex was the marital bed even though other beds were available. She was the kinkiest woman I have ever known. This was just one of her kinks.

This was years ago, and she is still married to him and still sleeping in the same bed. No telling how many men she has enjoyed in that bed.

NudistMatt likes this.