Sleeping with married men/women in the beds they share with their husband/wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by NudistMatt, Aug 25, 2020.

1. NudistMatt

NudistMatt Members

Has anyone else done this?

I find it hot and don’t see anything wrong with it. I’ve slept with a few married women now, and with all but one, our primary meeting place was the bed she shared with her husband.

To my knowledge, none of the husbands found out, and we had many good times. I have done, and will do it again.

2. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

If it doesn't bother you to sleep with a married woman then why would it concern you if you were fucking her in their bed, unless that turns you on.
    Speaking from experience, I could care less where we were fucking........Lol

jmadre likes this.
  3. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Yes done it and it is a thrill. Looking down on her as we fucked knowing her husband had seen exactly that view. Looking in the mirror at us fucking and imagining him looking at them when they were doing it. As she rode me, looking up at the ceiling and her face, again knowing he'd seen the same view. We usually stayed on top of the covers but one time she pulled them back and there were dried cum stains from where he had fucked her and we fucked on those.

4. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

The first time I had sex with my now ex was in her marital bed. I was helping them move and he was called away for some work situation. One thing led to another, and we were soon going at it in their bed. No condom and just knocking boots. That started a long six month affair doing it in their bed and mine. I was transferred out of state........she divorced him and moved with me. Some of the best edgy sex ever in their bed.

5. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

I was married and had sex with a friend (who was engaged at the time) in my bed. We both found it a turn on each time

6. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Funny how different people think on this subject.......As mentioned before the bed didn't do anything for me as much as the house and getting out in time. The thought of I fucked her and didn't get caught was a turn on after the fact.

Jello2053, jmadre and NudistMatt like this.
  7. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

Agreed. If you're going to cheat, where is of little concern.

8. NudistMatt

NudistMatt Members

this is awesome. Did you do it in her bed often? Ever any close calls? Did he suspect anything?

9. NudistMatt

NudistMatt Members

fair enough. I just find it a turn on to fuck in the bed she shares with her husband.

Also the fact that I’ve met a few of those husbands and shared handshakes with them, without them having a clue that I’ve fucked their wives in their beds.

jmadre and Lovnflman like this.
  10. Nova540

Nova540 Members

This I never did. Only because of lack of opportunity. She would always come to my place.

jmadre and NudistMatt like this.
  11. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

A couple of times in their bed once they got moved in to their apartment. And one REALLY close call where I had to run out the back and jump over the fence. Mostly it was at my house after that. She made up a story about going out of town for a girls weekend, but she was with me at the beach hotel suite. A fuck fest all weekend. I was completely drained in her by the time we had to head back home. Some of the best sex ever. I can't count the number of times she came that first night, but I know I came four. Would love to have her again.

And yes, he did suspect something was going on. Glad he didn't shoot me.

12. NudistMatt

NudistMatt Members

Man that’s awesome

I would’ve kept fucking her in his bed just to spite him.

13. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Too risky at their place, even though he worked nights. What worked best was since they only had one car, I "offered" to take her to work in the morning. I'd pick her up an hour early and go back to my place for sex, then I'd drop her at work. He'd pick her up and bring her to their apartment, with my cum still in her. He'd want some, but she refused him. The next morning we'd start the cycle all over again. Loved getting all hot and sweaty those mornings. Some of the best sex I've ever had. I'd love to hook up with her again all these years later. I've recently found her on FB. She hasn't changed at all.......just married to some old rich guy.

14. NudistMatt

NudistMatt Members

that’s just great

I must admit, after everything I’ve witnessed, I’d never get married. I’m happy to ride out life doing exactly this.

15. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Doing what, banging married women? Never say never! Something about marriage changes women. My wife used to be the hottest thing on the planet. There was almost nothing that we didn't do together. We were "trysexual"......try just about anything. We happily shared our bed with another man several times. Some of the hottest Times ever! I thought she was perfect. She's changed so much over the years I hardly recognize her any longer, of course we're older now. Like the old saying goes........men get married hoping their wife will never change. Women get married hoping to change her husband.
    Enjoy banging married women.......just don't get shot!

NudistMatt and jmadre like this.
  16. NudistMatt

NudistMatt Members

fair enough.

Would love to hear the experiences of other men who’ve slept with married women in the bed they share with their husbands too.

17. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

It is very hot, one time she pulled back the covers and we fucked on the dried cum stains from where h d fucked her the night before. Looked like he'd shot a massive load into her. I asked her whether this was right where he'd fucked her and she said " it turns you on to know he's been down there, doesn't it?"

18. NudistMatt

NudistMatt Members

awesome

was he at work during the time you two were together at his/her house?

19. Lulu91

Lulu91 Members

I mean two of my long term relationships have been in poly triads with married couples, so we were all up in that “marital bed.” Haha!

curiousbear, Deejay88 and jmadre like this.
  20. longslongjon

longslongjon Members

I got some good stories and videos lol just don’t let her husband see

~Zen~ likes this.