sleeping naked

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by zinka, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

Always sleep naked, love cuddling with my naked wife.

2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The glans darkens with sun exposure. I've been sunning for decades. I don't know if there's any studies done but so far so good - from my own anecdotal experience, it appears to be a healthy practice.

3. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Touch is a massively underrated way to maintain closeness and connection. When a baby is born the parents are encouraged to have skin to skin contact with the newborn to produce oxytocin which promotes attachment and bonding and this remains true all our lives. Touching my wife's naked body every night is often the highlight of my day. Not just intentionally putting our hands on each other but even the way we fall asleep maybe our legs or bums are touching and it increases intimacy without a doubt.

4. Trevor Collins

Trevor Collins Members

During a hot summer, it's the only way to sleep. But now that summer is over, well, the fun is over. I'm sleeping in a T-shirt and boxer briefs now, just too cold at night to sleep nude.

5. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Your obviously sleeping alone then?

6. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Put another blanket on the bed. Better still, put a nice warm human in it!

7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

8. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

Completely agree, guys.

With a previous partner, we used to be able to sleep naked in each others arms for most of the night. Can't manage it with my wife because it makes her over heat.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  9. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

My naked wife falls asleep in my arms almost every night it's sublime. Only thing more beautiful in life is our toddler's laugh.

10. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Mostly sleep in my underwear but wife always sleeps naked.

11. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Snap. My wife says she cannot sleep unless naked as too warm. So yes she's naked with others sharing room.

12. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I always sleep naked and enjoy it. I sleep naked even when away from home.

13. Grrt

Grrt Senior Member

In the last few years I've started sleeping naked , just love the feel of it , can't get on with PJs too hot , I used to sleep in just my boxers, but naked is Def much better

Sumbaljack and bill697cu like this.
  14. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

Not so long ago, my wife and I were spending a pleasant evening with friends including her younger brother. The women were telling each other what they wore in bed.

My wife said to them that she never wore anything in bed as her brother had found out when came to visit us not long after she had our first baby. She said she was woken by the baby's cry in the middle of the night and went along to its room just as she normally did half asleep and completely naked.

As she told the story, she burst into fits of laughter because her brother showed signs of embarrassment and hid his face in his hands. My wife laughed so much that she coudn't get her words out to finish the story.

It was left to me to explain to the others that her brother had also come to see if he could settle the.baby. He'd thought everyone else was asleep so nearly jumped out of his skin when he encountered his big sister wearing absolutely nothing but hers.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    Alonso376 and bill697cu like this.
  15. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

The last post reminds me of an experience when running a Hotel on the south coast of England. I had six girls who waited on tables but also served early morning tea in bed to those that wanted it. I was in the kitchen preparing the tray's to go up to the rooms, the kitchen was four floors below the highest floor and we had no lifts in the Hotel. I had a continual problem with these girls not getting up in time to deliver the trays, they slept in a chalet and often went into town after work in the evenings, mornings were a problem for them.
    On this particular day the girl was 10 minutes late and I was getting angry so decided to take to the stairs with two trays, I delivered the first and then had to make my way up to the top floor. The practice was that you knocked on the door and waited for a response, some guests used to take the tray after the knock others would just shout out right or OK and come to the door to take the tray. I received no reply so knocked again and waited eventually the door opened and this stark naked girl screamed at myself holding the tray, she had been used to the girl delivering the tray all week long. The couple were on honeymoon, she just froze and with her scream he jumped out of bed and came running to her aid, he was also naked, so the pair of them stood there and thanked me for the tray. After an age the bedroom door was closed and I bounced down the stairs laughing away wondering if I should tell the wife or not!

Alonso376 and bill697cu like this.
  16. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I sleep naked quite often. The only time I don't is when I'm out of town visiting family. I feel really restricted when I'm not in my comfort zone. Also what's a majority plus sleeping naked, is when you are having fun with a significant other.

Dude111 likes this.
  17. passygalore

passygalore Members

Interesting! You must be cancer resistant, and yes, from what I've read, the glans does have melanin cells, after all. I don't know that I've ever noticed any darkening on my own glans, but I'm afraid to let it happen. Right now it's just a light pink when flaccid. I've seen a couple glans that were almost white, as though they were actually bleached.

I'm not cancer resistant and I believe that I personally need to minimize sun exposure on my own penis and especially my glans, or use sunscreen down there. But I can't get past the idea that nature expects it to be covered by the foreskin when flaccid and in the sun.

18. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I try to avoid getting sunburn everywhere especially down there.

19. Iscott55

Iscott55 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I sleep naked every night. My wife says I shouldn’t because what If one of our kids see me. I doubt they will but It wouldn’t bother me if they did

20. FireWolf78

FireWolf78 Members

I just recommend that you just be cautious. ;)

Iscott55 likes this.