sleeping naked

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by zinka, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Love sleeping naked been doing that for far to long, started when I was about 8 or younger.

2. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

I have slept naked since i was around 10 years old so almost 30 years. the though of sleeping with clothes on makes me feel claustrophobic

3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sleeping with clothes for me is like trying to wear underwear; both are physically intolerable.

I do keep something in a known location just in case of fire, or intruder. :-o

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  4. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

yes quick acces for fire. but if i have an intruder me running out naked with my .357 would be scarier for them lol

5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

True, I do have the 870 with short barrel, plug out, and#9 shells much closer than the shorts. First things first.

6. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I always have.

7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Not me. When I was a kid my mommy put PJs on me. But ever since I had a say in the matter...

Candy Gal likes this.
  8. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Not me I took them off, my Mum gave up. lol

9. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I enjoy sleeping naked. I started when I got my own apartment. Most days I just stay nude and relax.

10. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I started at about 8 been loving it ever since , now I 'm naked when ever I can, and been naked when ever I could, love it.

11. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I think the only weapons a man should own are brain, understanding and love.

12. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

i do own my brains and i live on earth so my brains have told me it is wise to have weapons to defend myself and others

13. [QUOTE="Joshua Van, post: 8771233, member: 309833" ] do own my brains and i live on earth so my brains have told me it is wise to have weapons to defend myself and others[/QUOTE]

Amen, most women brain is their genitals and that all life is to them. I am a female and I will stand up for you males on here. I know you get insulting and many women talk trash abut you. The reason why they do that is that they are trash. To be honest, females in general what to control other people's brains so they can benefit from them. In general, women need to learn what love is. When you about self you do not walk in love at all. The world does not center around us females. There are others here.

14. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

Amen, most women brain is their genitals and that all life is to them. I am a female and I will stand up for you males on here. I know you get insulting and many women talk trash abut you. The reason why they do that is that they are trash. To be honest, females in general what to control other people's brains so they can benefit from them. In general, women need to learn what love is. When you about self you do not walk in love at all. The world does not center around us females. There are others here.[/QUOTE]
    lol yea and men get accused of thinking with our dicks. some women want men emasculated and to follow her pussy like a dog looking for scraps right up till they feel in danger then its run into the arms of a man saying protect me.

15. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

oops obviously I did stir up a hornets' nest

16. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It's hard to say for certain what the first weapon was that a man used to fend off another man who was going to strangle him to steal the food out of his mouth. I'm thinking probably rock, but could just as easily been a stick. What has happened since? Well, it's obvious. Each man worked to improve his protection tools and practices so as to keep their place in the food chain. It wasn't just men fighting among themselves for limited life-sustaining resources, they also needed to keep the animal kingdom at bay if they wanted to live. Turns out the fastest, strongest men were able to promulgate their gene set while the slower and weaker didn't. No surprise there. Weapons increased everybody's chances most notably the slower, weaker ones. If all they'd relied on were "brain, understanding and love" as you so eloquently put it, we wouldn't be here to ponder why the hell does man need weapons anyway.

It's a great thought, why can't we all get along, live in peace, share, etc. That would be awesome! It just doesn't work that way in reality. Somebody's always the strong arm telling others what they can and can't do. And punishing them if they disobey.

Joshua Van likes this.
  17. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

But somehow, we have more need to own weapons here in America than they do over in Europe. Aren't we glad that we don't live in that crazy place!

18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

This is so vaguely worded, and in such random unspecified context, that it requires too much interpretation to pull specific meaning from it.

"But somehow, " - first, it would go: But, somehow x. Second, the word "But" is a conjunction 1. used to introduce a phrase or clause contrasting with what has already been mentioned. "he stumbled but didn't fall" and 2. used to indicate the impossibility of anything other than what is being stated. "one cannot but sympathize" (dictionary)

So, are you contrasting with what was already mentioned? If so, then what? Or are you indicating that anything else besides what you're saying is impossible? What's going on here?

Somehow we have more need to own weapons here in America than they do over in Europe.
    Really?
    What might this means or unspecified reason be?

And more need? Could it at least in part be a remnant of the fact that we had to fight with our lives to break free from being owned and dominated? (yeah, I know some of you guys would like that but the stronger people prefer freedom)
    An aside: history is worth learning about.

Also, who's protecting Europe from a potential hostile takeover by a rogue nation? Hmmm?
    Oh yeah, US. (see that word play? With great power comes great responsibility.)

"Aren't we glad that we don't live in that crazy place!"
    Worded as a question yet punctuated as an exclamation... :-/
    Who is "we" referring to? And where exactly is "that crazy place"?

It's impossible to know what is meant, or possibly being asked, by that assemblage of words in that post. And there's many different interpretations posible depending on what assumptions the reader makes about what the poster was thinking at the time.

Be impeccable with your word.

NudistTed likes this.
  19. Dax

Dax Members

I thought everyone except maybe the Amish slept naked.

Granite69 and Joshua Van like this.
  20. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

63 degrees still here, finally a warm day/night so.. I think we shall take advantage of that :)

bill697cu and bft4evr like this.