Sleeping Naked

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by TheLizardQueen, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Melancholia

Melancholia Member

Yes, I try to as much as I can - my nightshirts always tangle up on me when i'm sleeping which is annoying. Otherwise, I just prefer the feeling of *nothing* :) But when it's cold, I make the occasional exception.

2. dewaholic

dewaholic Member

I can't sleep naked. I can't be naked any time other than in the shower. That's only cuz if I'm naked, I'm horny as hell. The air touching every inch of my body, makes me unbearably horny. I would like to some day go to a nudist colony, but I would have to leave after just a few minutes.

3. Melancholia

Melancholia Member

Wow, you must be *really* sensitive :) I'd have too much fun if I were you. But I'd bet that, if you do it alot, you won't notice it as much.

4. dewaholic

dewaholic Member

Yea I suppose I am sensitive when it comes to that. I'm not even gonna do it at all. When juice starts running down my leg, it's far too unbearable. lol ( sorry for that graphic image)

5. smoothman60

smoothman60 Member

all the time naked

6. sonicfuzz

sonicfuzz Member

I sleep nude always, unless I'm staying over at a friends house. Sleeping nude is so much more comfortable.

7. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I do sleep nude since i was a child. I'm just not used to wear nighties or pajamas or what else. Actually, i don't have any. There are certain days i prefer to have panties on, thats all. If it's neccessary if i stay at others, i use panties and a top - but most of my friends are used to have me as a naked sleeping guest and don't mind.

I do change bed linen weekly, so there is no hygienic problem.

oops, just saw the original post is from 2005 ;-)

8. cyuse

cyuse Guest

I have slept in clothing but it was so long ago that when or why have been forgotten

9. freecospirit

freecospirit Member

Years ago I used to wear pyjamas but having got used to sleeping nude I simply can't settle any other way. My wife has recently taken to wearing pyjamas and may be when I'm older I may but that is a long way off.

I do, however, find that in colder weather I'm less inclined to wander round the house nude something which my other half has never really done. She sometimes passes comment on my state of undress but generally says nothing. When we have visitors I simply don't go about nude; it saves any embarrassment.

10. theseusthe great

theseusthe great Guest

I sleep nude all the time wife dont I love the feeling of being nude

11. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

My wife and I always sleep nude, and have done since before we met. It gave us something in common! Now I think either of us would kick the other out of bed if we tried wearing anything.

12. rideon2013

rideon2013 Guest

Started sleeping nud at the age of 12. I love ot that way and sleep great.

13. tahoe

tahoe Member

I have been sleeping for the last twenty years. I don't live in the north but I would just add blankets. Nude sleeping is so much more comfortable. I don't sleep with clothes anywhere even when I travel or go on vacation.

14. nudist60

nudist60 Member

The same here only nude

15. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I have always slept nude no matter where I am I am comfortable nude and being seen nude and dont plan on changing that any time soon .