Sleeping Naked

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by TheLizardQueen, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Will

Will Member

Ive always slept naked... I didnt even realize it was different or not normal to until about 7 years ago (when I was 10 ish) when my Mother had to take me shopping for pyjamas for the first time as I was sleeping over at a friends.

Weird thing is, Im in cold cold Yorkshire and I have never found sleeping naked in the winter unpleasant.

2. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I just decided one day to wear boxers to bed *sometimes I sleep naked* and I havent worn pj's since and thats like when I was 13 or so. PJ's really suck anyways and I got alot of criticism for wearing them one time I slept around a bunch of guys at a camp so I just decided not to wear any, cuz noone else was.

3. Earthwalker

Earthwalker Member

I have been sleeping nude for years, and I don't plan on changing. It's just plain comfortable.

4. guitarslinger

guitarslinger Schwa

Growing up at home i always slept naked, but now being in the navy ive had a roommate for a solid 2 years now so i only get to do it on the weekends when he drives home and im all alone. I have slept naked when he was here but its just not the same. And to whoever mentioned something about swimmin in the nude, Theres nothin else like it

5. jamaica

jamaica Member

i sleep naked when my daughter isn't home and its nice but not as nice as when my boyfriend visits...mmmm sleeping next to warm naked boy-skin ...

6. sunseeker

sunseeker Member

I think after a few nights sleeping naked you would get to feel ok about it.
    Why spoil a good nights sleep because of being seen naked for the time taken getting into and out of bed?

7. carsick

carsick Member

doesnt anyone else feel this way, it happend to my mate an it was his little sister.

8. kayy

kayy Member

Even if it's cold I always sleep naked, it's so destressing and free. I had a bf a couple of years ago, and he yould ayways put on a t-shirt and underwear after sex... It was very strange to me...

9. jen12151989

jen12151989 Banned

I am a nudist, so a good percentage of the time, I am nude. Including sleeping.

10. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

So what? Let them pull the covers off of you. The only reason it would be an issue is if you make it an issue. I'll wear clothes in front of my family out of respect. But my personal living space is mine to wear or not wear whatever I feel like. If someone comes in and pulls off my blanket, then they see me nude. Rather than freak out myself, I'll let them freak out for a moment at seeing my bare ass or whatnot. Serves them right for invading my personal space.

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i always sleep in the nude... dont see how people can fall asleep with clothes on, its almost impossible for me to. im even sleeping right now with my window open just a crack to get a little breeze for when my room gets too hot, most people think im crazy with it 0-20F outside :D

12. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Its YOUR body so why should you care if your family sees you naked? Im sure you have to see them wearing or not wearing things you dont necessarily like so they should just put up with you being naked, its who you are. If they dont like it then maybe they shouldnt look at you. Especially in your own room, if they take your covers off then they get what they deserve, probably teach em to just let you wake up on your own next time.

13. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's the ONLY way to sleep :)

14. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

Whoever invented PJ's oughta be taken out n shot *not literally*. People werent meant to sleep wearing clothes, its just sick.

15. Spidey

Spidey Member

I do sleep naked sometimes, but often end up very horny before I can get to sleep.

16. angel_wings

angel_wings Member

I sleep naked probly 90% of the time - more in summer.

17. hippin life

hippin life Member

i can fall asleep anytime any way, but yes naked its definatly more comfortable

18. rez82x

rez82x Member

i've got my own dorm room this year so i sleep naked all the time now. it's so much more comfortable. i just can't sleep with clothes on anymore.

19. NJnudedude

NJnudedude Member

Add me to the list of everyone who sleeps naked. I haven worn anything to bed since high school and can't imagine doing it.

20. Silverrose

Silverrose Member

I have slept naked for years now...(since 10 i think) Luckily my house is always warm. I dont realy like sleeping in something but I will if I have to.