sleeping naked

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by jahmerimaka, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky elektrikk

spooky elektrikk Member

I've tried sleeping naked a couple of times before, but, I always end up rousing in the middle of the night only to realise how uncomfortable it is. Then, I'd start grabbing my clothes again.

2. Delfynasa

Delfynasa Member

if it is cold some clothes are okay...but nothing with elastic...especially around my legs. I HATE that...socks are okay
    only if they are so loose they slip off after a bit when your feet
    are finallly warm anyway.
    peace,
    Delfynasa

3. nicegirl25

nicegirl25 Member

Sometimes

4. sknkmnky

sknkmnky Member

I prefer to be naked, especially when I sleep. I take a clothing optional view on life in general.

5. Night_Owl

Night_Owl Member

I usually sleep naked, when I don't I usually can't get to sleep easily. I just find it more comfortable. :)

6. alyssalovestheworld

alyssalovestheworld Member

I've never experienced sleeping naked before, but i've often thought of it.
    It'd probably be weird though because my parents wake me up in the morning and all.
    They sleep naked.

But closest i get is underwear and a tshirt.
    One day though, one day i will.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yes, I enjoy sleeping naked. It doesn't happen every morning but there are some mornings where I get to sleep in and I awake fresh from the night before, maybe even had a good dream or something, and waking up naked is the icing on the cake for those days.

8. huldra

huldra Member

I can't sleep naked at home because there are so many damn people coming in and out of my room all the time. I have slept naked only a few times in my life that I can remember. I love the feeling of sleeping naked though. It makes me feel free.

The only downside is feeling self conscious about my body and how it looks when I am sleeping while there is someone next to me in a bed (I still feel self-conscious after having sex with the guy I am seeing when he wants me to sleep naked. I need to find some self-esteem!).

I just need to deal with it because sleeping naked is wunderbar! teehee

9. Hyperbole

Hyperbole Member

Not naked - usually a pair of soft gym shorts or "lounge pants" and a little camisole top, or sometimes panties (I hate that word for some reason but I don't know what else to call 'em) and a camisole top. However, if I've gotten completely sloshed and feeling majorly "out of it", I will tend to fall asleep naked. I live alone though with no kids, so it's all good. OR, if I'm with a guy such as my on-again/off-again boyfriend, I'll sleep naked in that case - for obvious reasons! ;-)

10. samanthawriter

samanthawriter Member

I love sleeping naked -- at least in the summer time; in winter I am more likely to at least wear panties and a t-shirt or even actual pajamas. I do have some sexy skimpy nighties but those aren't for sleeping; they're for wearing to get some fun started.

11. air rune31

air rune31 Guest

if its hot but otherwise no

12. BTS

BTS Member

i sleep naked all the time

13. floyden

floyden Member

14. KrowsKeeper

KrowsKeeper Member

Sometimes, it depends

15. Lifex3

Lifex3 Member

Sleeping naked is awesome. it's the most comfortable way to sleep. i hate feeling constricted when I try to sleep.

16. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

been doin this lately. makes my balls feel free!

17. Hardrockerdave94

Hardrockerdave94 Member

Yeah I always sleep naked, I prefer to in winter though, because then my bed seems extra warm lol. I wouldn't be able to sleep in summer in pjs, I like to be freezing cold when I go to sleep.

18. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

90% of the time yes. unless im really sick or tripping or something and need tons of easy heat.

19. artur0103

artur0103 Guest

hi,

its great that so many people sleeping naked.I sleep naked always and everywhere.

20. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

No, not naked.
    But I also don't like wearing pajamas, so I mostly sleep in a T-shirt ( such a cliche, I know ), or in my underwear.

Lately I've been thinking that I should probably just grin and bear it, and get over my dislike for PJ's. What if there was an earthquake or something, and I had to get up and run outside in the middle of the night….. Yeah, I definitely wouldn't want to be wearing just underwear o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.