Sleeper Cell anyone?

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by smallfry2580, Aug 16, 2006.

1. smallfry2580

smallfry2580 Member

2. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I loved the first season, but I hated some characters, like the main dudes girlfriend! What a horrible actor lol

3. skip

skip Founder Administrator

I caught one show (it comes after Dexter - a great show!), and I enjoyed it. It actually made me reflect anew upon the threat to the US from homegrown terrorists. I like the way they've created the scenario so we can see both sides of the domestic "war on terror". It's fascinating to see what our gov't can and can't do...

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I wonder if the show you saw was from the new season? I havent seen it yet, I dont even know if its out yet, but I sat and watched all 10 episodes last saturday morning because I had whatever demon Flu is going around lol. It really is a great show, some of the stuff they come up with is brilliant.

5. skip

skip Founder Administrator

I saw it again, last night. I suppose the most valuable part of the show is that it teaches us more about the difference between islam vs. radical islam. Something worth understanding, for sure.