Sleep walking?

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Adamskiffle, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Sooooooo, apparently last night I sleep walked down stairs, ate half a chocolate gateaux & then went to sleep on the couch....I believe this is only my second confirmed adult sleep walk (my first was when I was about 19 when I went downs stairs & pissed in the kitchen bin).

Any other sleep doers here? Experiences?

Let's here it!!!!!!!!!!

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

since i've never lived in a place that had a second floor nor a basement, if i sleep walked down a set of stairs, or up one for that matter, yes, this would be weird, bazaar and mysterious.

i've been know to fall asleep in strange places. i'm USUALLY in the same place when i wake up, but unless i'm laying down flat on something when i do, there's no guarantee i will be.

as long as you eat the gateaux and not the gato

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

4. I'm more of a sleep talker sometimes.

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Before I rolled on my back before I fully woke up, I knew I was snoring, like I was asleep but I could also hear myself snoring and I remember my conscious saying "meh" before it shut off and I go another 10mins of sleep. :p

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

No, but I’ve walked when I’m really tired.