sleep paralysis.

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by lylelovette, Sep 3, 2013.

1. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I've notices certain medications/supplements make it more likely to occur such as melatonin and 5-htp

2. mommas man

mommas man Members

I've had this happen to me about a dozen or more times. It started when I was sent away for school, which didn't last a full year because of a family issue. I thought it might be an alien or something worse. They returned to me for about 7 years. It was during my first year in the military that it happened three times and each time I fought until I couldn't fight anymore, and passed out. when I woke up, I could see the same thing around me (most happened in the field) until the fourth time I was fighting and saw top and the Oldman on their way and I brushed out in front of a couple guys making them jump and wondering what my problem was. I didn't get caught asleep on duty, and I never had that type dream again.

3. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I think that I'd actually prefer sleep paralysis. At least then I wouldn't be prone to inadvertently striking my mate in the face with all my thrashing about in my sleep, or wake her with my howling and screaming.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  4. mommas man

mommas man Members

I hear that, but I was single for my first 17 years of life, so I wouldn't have hurt anyone fighting. It was like a lucid dream.