Sleep paralysis.../ annunaki discussion

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Archemetis, May 25, 2004.

1. Vae Victus

Vae Victus Member

As long as you have an open-mind and don't chalk up everything to bogeymen, sleep paralysis can be a true blessing. It's very easy to initiate a WILD (a type of lucid dream) once you're in sleep paralysis. Just relax when you're in SP, and focus on whatever you're imagining, whether it's scary or whatever. And pretty soon you'll realize that you're asleep in your bed, regardless of wherever you *seem* to be.

2. aspirine

aspirine Member

Were you raised Roman Catholic?

3. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

There are NO evil entities. It's just your interpretation of an experience. If you have this experience again, just remind yourself that your in control of everything that's happening and don't be afraid, relax and it'll all be ok.

4. ~AmyLeeLoo~

~AmyLeeLoo~ Member

Is there any scientific explanation to this phenomena?
    Why is it that we comment this between ourselves but at the end there is no one explaining why this happens?
    it happened to me, lots of ppl i know, and all of you folks.

What's behind all this?

5. sacredheart

sacredheart Guest

On the subject of sleep paralysis and bizarre imagery. Used to think it was some post tramatic disorder lol, then the more I realized the more truth surfaced. I would'nt like to think I really believe in this stuff but I can't deny its happened to me since young years of life. Mine was a bit like this, there was someone there that changed forms and it would start like a simple environment then they would reveal themselves in the so called dream and terror hits then the paralysis and fight to wake happens. Well in regular life started coming across various people that I had some psychic link with and just summed it up to they were also spiritually aware or seeking, who the heck knows really. Otherwise I just accepted it as something that happened to me as when mentioned noone knew what was going on. So I just became silent about it all mostly and dealt with it myself. Finally its come to this year and since the end of last a really big transition has occured. Somewhere in the begining of my questions I experienced witnessing of a sphere(dreamstate). Now this sphere came again end of last year (Eclipse evening to be exact). Meantime its been a whole train of information coming to me that makes sense but yet I never really believed before. The topper happened just reecently as these paralysis dreams changed. The fear left and now it just feels like bliss and pure love. Recently I saw what could be considered an interdimentional being. They came in love only yet if I defined their appearance it would be quite confusing. Closest thing I can find in description is this annunaki stuff, otherwise I have no clue. I'm not going to claim to messages or any of that crap as I'm just a normal person with some bizarre moments that I can't fully define. I'd like to have some excuse here like I'm troubled or I'm on medication or something, maybe its in the water lol. But no absolutely nothing as I am on no medication, no drugs, no mental issues etc. Im just a normal down to earth person who works and leads a responsible life. But these things I have experienced and can't for the life of me comprehend why.