Sleep Naked Yes/No

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by gopackers, Mar 9, 2008.

1. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Similar here since 20 or so. Then about five years ago during a particularly chilly winter, my wife bought me some slippery, silky PJs. Since then another couple of sets. Top is still a t-shirt, but I do like it when she tugs the elastic down to get to her toys.

2. oldguynurse

Quick story on the benefits of sleeping naked.

I'm 26, single, knock on the front door on a Saturday morning. WTF?? I wrap the sheet around me and go to the door. It's a girl from our office who I've been FWB after hours for awhile. She has a gf with her, damn cute, who she's told me is separated and divorcing. We all go back and sit on my bed, sheet toga-like still, and talk awhile. My friend excuses herself to the bathroom. I get the idea now. The sheet slips a bit, gf looks, then reaches under with her hand. Voice from the bathroom, 'I forgot something in the car'. Sheet's off, she studys it, then 'My husband doesn't like me to do this. Can I?' A nice soft mouth descends onto me. Only lasted a couple of minutes before friend comes back, I cover up, we all talk, they leave. A week later, started a two month affair with her as her divorce went through.

NudistTed likes this.
  3. oldguynurse

"...but I have been told that I was even born naked...."

Really? I've heard that before! You suppose it might be that we all........

4. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

WHAT??????? What was wrong with that guy.....

5. oldguynurse

It's off-topic but:

Twogiga, yep that's exactly what I thought. My friend told me he was in law school, tense, tightly wound, who knows. I do know that his damn cute wife (ex) fucked me like a rabbit for two months any way I wanted her. As to the oral thing, it was a now and then thing just as foreplay. But then one evening we're lying facing each other on the carpet doing kissy-kissy fooling around stuff. Without saying anything, she slides down, unbuckles and unzips, and pulls me out. She had a great soft mouth and I was already on edge. A couple of minutes into it and I knew she'd never had me (or a man) come in her mouth and I warned her I was getting close. Instead, she made a sound and got more active, and when I came she held on and I could feel her swallowing. I finally went soft and she let me out. Lots of huggy, kissy stuff then. (Is that a devirginalization?)

Few weeks later I got a job offer in another city and took it. Lost contact with both my friend and her. Six years later I found out she'd gone to law school and was now an Asst. District Attorney in the city I was living in! We met for lunch but were by then completely different people and it was just friendly talk. Jeez I wish I'd taken more pictures of her. But I've got some great memories.

EroticaWriter and NudistTed like this.
  6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Well, that one seems to have been burned in for good....

7. BiJoe

BiJoe Newbie

In warm weather, I sleep naked or in satin sleep-shorts. In the winter, I only sleep naked if there's someone with me.

8. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

My wife and I always sleep naked. If it’s cold we snuggle (spoon)

9. Maturemale

Maturemale Members

Yes we sleep nude all of the time and i myself have been for years and year around , But , it does not work out to well with my second wife The reason why i am in a sexless marriage now since over a year now , She stopped giving me it

bill697cu likes this.
  10. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Such a common theme here, it's depressing.

11. Maturemale

Maturemale Members

it sure can be i agree and its just been over a year but seems like forever lol

bill697cu likes this.
  12. Sagewynd

Sagewynd Real men wear bras

said in an earlier thread I usually wear yoga pants or shorts and didn't usually sleep totally nude often, well been sleeping totally nude all the time now for the last couple years since. sometimes i'll sleep in a speedo or my bike shorts but not too often.

thing is now my hand seems to automatically go for my cock and stay there all night long, don't really do that with shorts. whatever, it feels awesome the same

13. Old70#PA

Old70#PA Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Ever since wedding night a "zillion" years ago.

NudistTed likes this.
  14. Ybcican

Ybcican Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I always sleep naked, my wife...never.

bill697cu and NudistTed like this.
  15. Sealman708

Sealman708 Newbie

Considering I’m a nudist….. yes I sleep naked.

16. BandA

BandA Members

I sleep naked apart from sometimes in Winter I'll wear a vest or a Chemise. Hubby always sleeps naked.

oldguynurse and bill697cu like this.
  17. Gooch

Gooch Newbie

I love sleeping naked, but I have 2 teenage daughters, so it’s a RARE pleasure for me. Only get to do it when they aren’t home.