Sleep Deprevation.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ItzJessI3itch, May 28, 2007.

1. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

You know what I hate? Being sleep deprived, I'm glad today I actually got some sleep, this moring at work.. I was hearing giggling like the munkchins in the Wizard of Oz... and I still have no idea wtf that was all about.

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I love it

3. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

most of my posts on here are sleep deprived and you can tell...i get silly stupid when i'm sleep deprived
    the giggling was probably me

4. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

i barely ever get enough sleep at night,
    then all day at work i'm tired and groggy

but then i get to come home and sleeeep as long as i want!

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I have gone days without sleep and still drove a truck, I just get goofy when I dont get enough sleep.

6. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

My mind will sometimes refuse to shut off and allow myself to get to sleep. It can get frustrating.

7. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

The past four nights-
    Night one- Was so excited and missing Chris that I could only sleep four and a half hours. Was tired all day.

Night two- Could sleep five hours this night for same reason. Still tired all day.

Night three- Tripped and only SEMI slept for about three hours. I wasn't really awake or asleep.

Night four- Was exhausted and slept about 16 hours. Needed it... first half of day was very tired and lazy. Second half of day- feeling refreshed and renewed. :)

8. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Yeah, I don't sleep much at all. I get kind of weird when I don't sleep much.

I hate being tired like that, but I hate sleeping more...so I just live with it.

9. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Same here. I got too much shit going on im my head.

As of monday morning, when I went to sleep, I had been awake for about 40 hours. I've gone longer than that with no problem. My eyes get heavy. I'm sleepy as fuck and I want to go to sleep, but I can't. My mind is just too fukt.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

when i was younger (not that i'm old now) i could go a day or 2 without sleep. now, if i get less than 8 hours in a night i can barely stay awake through work the next day.

11. airotciv

airotciv Slowly Going Sane

Need sleep?...or can't get rid of mind chatter?? Try some audio and/or visual brainwave entrainment but especially audio via CD. Google. It's inexpensive and it works fast. Classified as the world's first digital drug. The Shaman knew wth they were doing. ;)

12. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

haha... maybe... but it was kinda creepy when it was unexpected.:eek:

13. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

Yea, I have had some big issues with that shit... unfortunately I went to see the new Piarates of the Carribean movie and was able to sleep through most of that. Damnit.