Skylie

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Personface, May 8, 2004.

  1. Personface

    Personface Tennessee Jed

    Messages:
    1,023
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hola! I changed my name to Personface! Woohoo!
     
  2. interval_illusion

    interval_illusion Deceased

    Messages:
    22,236
    Likes Received:
    5
    hello my wonderful angela!
     
  3. BraveSirRubin

    BraveSirRubin Members

    Messages:
    34,144
    Likes Received:
    18
    Welcome to the hipforums.

    I am sure that you will enjoy your stay here.

    We have a wide variaty of posts, ranging from fucking animals to hmm....fucking humans.

    Have fun in your stay. :p

    (and yet again, the nickname doesn't fit you... you are not a personface)
     
  4. Personface

    Personface Tennessee Jed

    Messages:
    1,023
    Likes Received:
    0
    HAHA. We are all personfaces in many peoples' eyes.
     
  5. BraveSirRubin

    BraveSirRubin Members

    Messages:
    34,144
    Likes Received:
    18
    True, true...

    i'm gonna have a "I am not a personface" T-Shirt made for me....


    just to prove ya wrong :)
     
  6. Personface

    Personface Tennessee Jed

    Messages:
    1,023
    Likes Received:
    0
    Okay. Well, you do that!
     
  7. beachbum7

    beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

    Messages:
    1,761
    Likes Received:
    11
    Well, it's great to see you on the hipforums :)
     
  8. bird_migration

    bird_migration ~

    Messages:
    26,375
    Likes Received:
    37
    Welcome n00b.
     
  9. Dustinthewind

    Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

    Messages:
    5,283
    Likes Received:
    20
    howdy (personface) lol.. i love it!!
     
  10. alex714

    alex714 To the Left

    Messages:
    11,266
    Likes Received:
    1
    :) hey there! ya i changed my name too...tis rock against war714

    now what is a personface? is there a meaning for it?!
     
  11. Butterflygal

    Butterflygal Member

    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    0
    Was gonna ask the same thing as Alex. What is personface?
     
  12. Personface

    Personface Tennessee Jed

    Messages:
    1,023
    Likes Received:
    0
    Well, pretend you are going somewhere. Say the supermarket. You see many random faces. 98% of them are forgettable within moments after briefly seeing them. That is what a personface is. Someone forgettable. All of us are personfaces to 98% of the world. To the other 2% you are someone. You are someone memorable. But the name "personface" is much more catchy than "Someone". It also takes some of the meaning out of personface when you actually call yourself one. It's like a contradiction in itself. It's kind of funny. That's why I chose to use Personface as my user name.
     
  13. Butterflygal

    Butterflygal Member

    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    0
    I love it!!
     
  14. Anita

    Anita Member

    Messages:
    184
    Likes Received:
    0
    Please, I want to see in your heart love of the loved!
     
  15. hippiestead

    hippiestead Ms.Cinnamon

    Messages:
    2,376
    Likes Received:
    0
    Welcome to the new name Personface!
     

Share This Page


  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice