Skirts with no panties

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by SpottedIntrigue, Jul 3, 2020.

1. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Labeled, that's mostly it I expect. Everyone's so into labeling these days it seems. You can't be 'this' and think 'that'... get back in your little box we defined in our little heads for your type! :-/

Alonso376 likes this.
  2. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Don't worry mate...yr wife is not alone...she is not the only one doing that...many other conservative women round the world goes to bed with their panties on :eek:;)...too shy to sleep completely naked :eek:

3. Dax

Dax Members

Nor much point innit really unless you always wanna be available for a "quicky!"

4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

People here tend to use the word "conservative" to indicate they like restraint in matters governmental - keep em off our backs and out of our wallets. That's completely unrelated to one's take on matters sexual. I've known many women who would vote conservative and be sexually liberal. So we have to qualify our adjectives.

5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That's just one of many perks. The biggest benefit IMO is comfort. Once you learn how comfy it is then only the timid would continue with the questionable practice of this superfluous layer. Convenience - it's much easier to dispatch with "bathroom duties" sans extra layer. Less to buy and launder. Less space and weight when traveling. And like you say, easier access to others as well. It also provides the ease of "flashing" should one want to maybe suggest availability.

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

One of the simple pleasures my wife can give me. Easy access. :hearteyes::smiley:

7. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Same here. I've asked her "why?" Only answer she could come up with was, "just cause". Not much thought behind that. eh? And yes, her overall thought processes fall into what you aptly called "Conservative". When I hear such as that from males or females, I read "conservative" to mean clinging to 'the way one was raised', and never having developed a sense of self, exploration and independent thought. Unfortunately, it's quite prevalent. Such is life.

As a student of humans and our development for 73 years, and as a psychiatrist I once worked with (as a nurse) said, "Exploring the mind is like walking into the Amazon jungle with a machete and a bottle of water, looking for a road to somewhere." I've always felt that definition accurate.

As for myself, only 4 yrs ago did I start wearing pj bottoms to bed, since 18 y/o it was just a t-shirt or old long sleeved shirt. With daily wear, when I wore scrubs working in hospitals, had to be briefs for 9-10 hrs a day. Otherwise and ever since then, just plain vanilla down there. So, for what all this is worth.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
  8. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

the whole point ,is so that I can walk around the shopping center ,with little mirrors stuck on the front of my shoes

9. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I don't wear skirts.

Tony101 likes this.
  10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It's fine to hold an opinion, but that description of conservative doesn't match the definition of the word. It's about traditional values in this usage, irrespective of how one may have been raised. People may come to appreciate traditional values after a thorough logical analisis of their own despite having been raised willy-nilly. Most people are a hybrid, anyway, conservative about some aspects and not about others. For example, one can easily be wise enough to support free enterprise and private ownership while simultaneously not a prisoner of underwear nor particularly concerned about anybody seeing their body. Such is life.

MartNorth likes this.
  11. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Right on, well said.

12. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Very well put, Trudging.

13. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan I’m just having a fun crazy time

Wowsers that is all I have to say:):)

14. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In honor or St Patrick's Day, I'm wearing my kilt with nothing underneath.

The t-shirt I'm wearing says: "It's called a Kilt. If I wore something underneath it, then it would be called a skirt"

:)

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Haha I love it! But you didn't really sport that text in plain view of everyone in the crowd out in the public space, while wearing your kilt, right? Or did you?

RIJACO likes this.
  16. RIJACO

I did! My wife asked me to wear it. I wore it to the store to get ice for our party, then I wore it at our party where we had ~40 people over to our home. I had a lot of women asking me to show them under my kilt to prove it, but their husbands were all there, so I didn't. I did get a lot of interesting looks from women at the party, and one grabbed my ass, and another tried to pull my kilt down. It was a fun party.

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Is it true that the proper way to allow people to verify is to give them permission to feel (instead of letting them look)? I was told that by someone who claimed credible heritage; I couldn't tell if he was messing with me though.

RIJACO likes this.
  18. RIJACO

I am Scottish and never heard of that, but I like that way of verification! I just think I would like them to spend more time feeling, than what might be necessary.

19. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Well, one would have to truly verify. I'm pretty sure that anyone who's willing to check that way would likely enjoy spending more time on task.

Actually that story came from a woman who had gone to some event and said she was told that by a kilt wearer. When asked if she checked, she replied in the affirmative. I thought it was quite intriguing but it was decades ago, and in a work setting so I held back from pursuing it further. She was less than pretty but if the stars aligned I would have done her just because of how bold and daring she was.

RIJACO likes this.