Skirts with no panties

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by SpottedIntrigue, Jul 3, 2020.

1. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2020
  2. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

During the summer months my wife never wears panties, and doesn't wear a bra if she can get away with it. As a professional, she wears skirts and dresses to work with nothing on underneath.

3. zorro69

zorro69 Members

I like girls like you who loves to do that babe, going commando, going out pantiless ;):0:p:eek:...like to hv dates with girls like you :0:p...possible ??? ;)

Alonso376 likes this.
  4. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Notti girl !...tease me too can ??? ;):p

GypsyHolly83 likes this.
  5. zorro69

zorro69 Members

I love seeing girls going out pantiless, so arousing to be able to see their pussy so unexpectedly ! ;):p:eek:...cos normal conservative girls would always wear their panties out esp scare guys get to see their pussies which is a private part of their body :eek:

6. Romper

Since summer began, my wife hasn't even seen a pair of panties. Shorts, skirts or dresses; it makes no difference. She just doesn't wear panties. Doesn't care if a guy gets a sneak peek; it is just so much cooler. Her favorite is a loose dress with no bra and no panties. She says it is almost as cool as going naked.

7. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Yup, agreed, get where yr wife is cumming from Romper ;):p....she is a notti girl not wearing any underwear going out i.e. bra and panties which r meant and designed to cover those forbidden parts of her body from being seen by unauthorised guys esp :eek:...yes, if it were me, i would feel the same way too :p....would feel very comfortable without them esp if it is a hot day.... and yes, she is right, it feels like being naked as well ;):eek:

8. Romper

She doesn't care if unauthorized guys see what's between her legs; in fact she will spread her legs a little wider so they can get a better look. At the office, though, she is prim and proper.

9. GypsyHolly83

GypsyHolly83 Members

It was a good time!

10. zorro69

zorro69 Members

I like the way yr wife behaves as you described wearing n not wearing her panties out :)...prim, proper & innocent in office wearing it...but very notti, a havoc n such a cockteaser when elsewhere going commando underneath her dress or skirt :eek:...looking forward to enjoy the company of notti girls like her ;):eek:

11. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

My wife didn't wear panties under skirts for many, many years, even when wearing really short skirts. It wasn't until she got out of a car and accidentally flashed her dad that she started wearing panties under skirts. She didn't care that her own dad saw, but rather the awful words he said to her got her to start wearing them.

She is terrible sitting in skirts, though. Anyone who comes in contact with her while in a skirt WILL see her panties if they stick around for even five minutes.

I have a neighbor, mid 40s, rather conservative, etc, and she openly admits that she has NEVER worn panties under a skirt or dress going back as long as she can remember. I admit it's kind of interesting seeing her in a dress or skirt and knowing she isn't wearing anything under it. I have never had a chance to see anything, though, unfortunately, just to see if she is lying or not.

zorro69 likes this.
  12. Tom Corby

Tom Corby Members

13. Tom Corby

Tom Corby Members

Me too. Maybe we could share the experience

Alonso376 likes this.
  14. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Another thread on autopilot....(smh)

15. yurknotme

yurknotme Members

In my travels, I have been in a number of offices and hotels where the female staff were obviously not wearing anything under their short skirts and fairly unbuttoned blouses.

(Sorry, I don’t have any photo’s of them)

16. Eric!

Where are these places? I need to know.

Romper and yurknotme like this.
  17. yurknotme

yurknotme Members

I was a sales rep for a CPAP Co. for several years and traveled quite a bit. Do you have any place in particular that you’re interested in?

18. Eric!

Tell me all of them :D
    I’ve been to Pattaya City, Thailand- that’s the only place I’ve been where everything “under the skirt” goes on-everything!

19. yurknotme

yurknotme Members

LOL...A lot of years and a lot of places...One honorable mention though, would have to be the hot little redhead at the hotel in Grand Rapids Mn. She had this unbelievably low cut blouse, and when she bent over to check me in, her right boob popped out!!

She went "WOO!", tucked it back in, and continued on as if nothing happened.

20. Eric!

That’s beautiful :D

Alonso376 likes this.
  21. yurknotme

yurknotme Members

Beautiful indeed!! Hope to go back there sometime :)