Skinny Dipping

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by rheeglenn, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

a person could get popped just for unauthorized swimming, even fully clothed

Miami Beach has a nude section, Kept searching for Shale, no luck.

2. Blindboy

Blindboy Members

When I was a boy, we lived in the country and also had a pond. So me and my friends would often go swimming naked and when I was about 15 I moved in with my uncle and his adopted little boy and we had a pool. My uncle was very open about nudity and so he and I and Josh, about 7 years old would be naked a lot of the time and we would go swimming a lot which Josh really loved....

Dude111, Very Fast Car and bill697cu like this.
  3. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I wish my family was that open...... Im the only one who is truly a nudist........

Granite69 likes this.
  4. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

I remember getting caught "skinny dipping" when I was about five playing in a kid's blow up back yard swimming pool. That's the earliest I can remember because it was a bit traumatic. Other than that my wife and are committed nudists.

Dude111 and Granite69 like this.
  5. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

My wife and I went to visit friends who live off the grid and they suggested a swim in the creek that runs through their property. We didn't bring swimwear but they said they usually go naked and we'd be welcome to do likewise. Of course I was in favour but I didn't think my wife would be up for it but maybe because the rest of us were keen she acceded. We went down the creek and I was first to disrobe and wade in, then our friends. My wife seemed to be stalling and looking for excuses like someone has to watch the baby or look after our clothes then suddenly said ok here goes, got undressed and joined us.
    It was awesome I'm so proud of her because she hates her body, she's overweight especially after all the extra Christmas calories but she did it anyway. I hope and pray she reconsiders wearing swimwear and realizes it's so much better without.

6. Fisherman Jim

Fisherman Jim Members

We are fortunate, we live on the Gulf of Mexico and can take our boat to skinny dip anytime the water is warm enough

Todd56 likes this.
  7. Steveh

Steveh Members

Our friends have a boat and we all get naked on it

8. Steveh

Steveh Members

As a teen growing up, we had a real old fashioned swimming hole. We, mostly boy, all swam naked there. One time I went there and there was a couple there, probably in their early 20's swimming naked. I watched them for a while. They invited me in, so I stood and got naked, and instantly got hard as i had seen her breasts quite a bit while watching. She smiled at me I stripped

Texasdude65 likes this.
  9. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

I love skinny dipping, as long as it's all men!

10. Fisherman Jim

Fisherman Jim Members

We live on the Gulf of Mexico, were do you boat?

11. Fisherman Jim

Fisherman Jim Members

Living in Florida, we have a lot of options. Many resorts, East coast has 4 nude beaches, the Gulf has a few non recognized

12. Steveh

Steveh Members

We've been to many of the resorts and nude beaches in FL.

13. JackShenanigans

JackShenanigans Newbie

I absolutely LOVE skinny-dipping! It is just the best. I find spots all the time: lakes, ponds, rivers, pools. I am totally fine getting busted for skinny-dipping. Especially if you are with friends. Makes for some hilarious stories - and what is life if not an adventure. I’m in Northeast Illinois/ Southeast Wisconsin area. Tons of spots , just shoot me a note. Jack

Dude111 and bill697cu like this.
  14. Steveh

Steveh Members

Yep in the Northeast there are many places to go skinny dipping, just waiting now for it to get warmer so we can do it some more

15. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I enjoy skinny dipping in any water I can. Some times I just walk naked in a shallow stream. I enjoy getting muddy and then cleaning up in a body of water. Only way to enjoy the water is naked.

Texasdude65 and Dude111 like this.
  16. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

I like skinny dipping in the woods with other guys.

Dude111 likes this.
  17. When I was younger there was a good ol’ swimming hole us guys went to. We skinny dipped and it was no big deal about being nude. Never any girls.

Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2022
    Texasdude65 and bill697cu like this.
  18. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

That's how I like it. Just guys

Todd56 likes this.
  19. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Had my first quality skinny dipping time of the spring today. About 30 minutes after work this afternoon followed by an hour just now. Pool is a niiiice 83 degrees. :D

20. JackShenanigans

JackShenanigans Newbie

I personally prefer a coed group of 4-6 - super fun in the woods or at a waterfall. Unfortunately it is so hard to find secluded spots anymore. While I’m glad more people are enjoying the great outdoors, I do like to find my own secluded locations. One of my favorite things to do (I’m in Illinois/ Wisconsin area, so it’s a short window!) is to locate a remote body of water via GPS, usually in a rural area, find a nearby street to park and hike off to fine a place to shed the clothes and have a nice swim. I’ve located dozens of skinny dipping holes this way and have yet to be chased off by a farmer or cops. Some better than others, can be a challenge and bugs can be an issue, but fun to do. DM me if you are in similar geographic area and maybe we can connect and share locations.

Granite69 and bill697cu like this.
  21. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

I swear I replied to this thread previously, but I guess not!

I have skinny dipped a few times...but I was the only one every time. I even skinny dipped in front of 12 people off of a boat. Another time was in a backyard pool with friends in my late teens, but again, I was the only one.

Swimming nude is the only way to swim. Once you do it, it's almost physically painful to swim with someone on.

My wife has skinny dipped in large groups before, but it was before we met. Talk about me being jealous of that!

I agree with the above that being nude actually IS legal in most places in the USA as long as you aren't being lewd. It's true. But over-zealous cops will find other ways to arrest you instead, so that is what you have to be careful of.

Granite69, bill697cu and Todd56 like this.