Skinny Dipping

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by rheeglenn, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

AANR is more resort oriented. They have listings of landed and non landed clubs associated with them

2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Some non landed clubs rent public pool areas and have swim nights.

3. rheeglenn

rheeglenn Visitor

Gotcha. We are not necessarily interested in resorts, nude campsites, or things of that nature. Just a spot or two where my wife and I could swim around naked for like an hour once in a while.

I once again read posts this afternoon on a website (not this one) posted by skinny dippers that much of the fun for them is the thrill of risking getting caught. As said before, that's not us. To the contrary, we wouldn't necessarily mind being *seen*, but getting *caught* would drain all the fun out of it for us. If people look our way, happen to see us nude (in or out of the water) and say, "Oh, look, they're naked. Okay, whatever," then great. I mean, heck, for that matter, we might even invite some friends of ours with us to join in--solidarity. But risking a run-in with a trooper, park ranger, etc. is off the table.

I looked up "Iowa swimming holes," too, but judging from the photos posted on a lot of the hits, they seem to be way too highly populated to allow for somewhat discreet, no-big-deal skinny dipping.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i would think that once you're in the water, you should be pretty safe. assuming iowa water looks more like ohio water than caribbean water, you can't see much of what's below the surface anyway. if someone shows up, just stay in the water until they're gone.

rheeglenn likes this.
  5. nldn

nldn Senior Member

There may be swim nights as Daretobare mentions- good luck in finding somewhere. Once you have swum naked you don't wish to swim any other way.

rheeglenn likes this.
  6. Alabamaguy80

Alabamaguy80 Members

If you find a place I suggest being nude before entering the water. Undressing while in the water just takes something away from the experience.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

not to mention it will make re-dressing afterward a lot less pleasant.

8. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

Why not a resort? You’d be amongst like minded people and I guarantee you’ll be a nudist for life. It’s a truly wonderful experience.

9. Steveh

Steveh Members

We swim naked in our backyard pool all the time

10. Aussie123

Aussie123 Members

I've found it common amongst boaties anchored anywhere a bit private.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  11. Steveh

Steveh Members

yes, our friends have a boat and we all get naked on it, three or four couples and we find a quiet bay and swim naked there

12. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Seems to me that the Leo's here have larger concerns than skinnydippers. Keep away from contraband, you will be good

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm a sagittarius, do i need to worry?

GLENGLEN likes this.
  14. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I would love going on that night and join in!!

15. Steveh

Steveh Members

True, we belong to a 'non-landed' club that rents out a pool twice a month during the winter months for nude swims. The wife is often one of only two or three naked women there with about 20-30 naked guys. She loves all the attention she gets at them.

16. Visexual

Visexual Member

From how you're describing yourselves, I'd say that you should just get a pool. Even if a neighbor did get a glimpse, you can't be arrested in your own back yard as long as you've taken reasonable precautions. We've skinny dipped many times in various houses we've owned with pools, both just the two of us and with other couples.

And, if you ever vacation to Florida, the Canaveral National Seashore has one area (5) that is, legally, clothing optional. And it's a really long stretch of beach so you can usually find a fairly private place to go into the ocean. And, if someone does pass by, they're there for the same reason and won't bother you.

Also, someone else mentioned a boat. We've done that before too. Just find a secluded spot in the river or lake, turn off the engine, strip down and jump in. If someone does come by just don't get back into the boat until they're out of sight.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

yeah wouldn't worry about your backyard, that's your yard!

Dude111 likes this.
  18. Steveh

Steveh Members

We have gone to some friends houses that have pools and swam naked with them, naked cookouts and games. It's better to have friends with pools and boats than to have one myself - and besides, they love seeing my wife naked, and she loves it too

19. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I always are amazed how many of you guys have own pools or friends with some. Here usually only very rich people have private swimming pools. So we need to go to some natural possibilities like lakes, creeks or the sea shore. Anyway, usually it's not a problem to find a spot where skinnydipping is possible, you just have to go through the worls with your eyes open (ar ask a local).

Ray Roberts likes this.
  20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

whereabouts are you?

it definitely has to do with location. like in florida, a pool is practically part of any house, like a bathroom. here in ohio, it's definitely a minority that own them, but a lot of middle class and even some on the poorer end have those little above ground pools in their backyard.