Skinny Dipping

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Laci, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

But if people wear clothes for swimming, they wear them in the wrong places for sun protection. The most vulnerable spots are your shoulders, arms and back, not your crotch or breasts.Certainly protecting yourself from the sun is a good thing to do, but a conventional swimsuit isn't going to do it.

Here's something for you, a picture taken in the Englischer Garten, right there in Munich. See a Bavarian water toy! But the people, what are they wearing? Those ridiculous shorts are clearly too much clothing, but if they wanted sun protection, it wouldn't be nearly enough.

This is near the area where you can be naked. It would be rude to take pictures there, but maybe I am a rude person.

egmb.jpg

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I get concerned about my shoulders and my back, as I have family history of skin cancer especially certain sun spots and moles that we all have in our family, so I wear a shirt and then some knickers if the sun in fully out and there is no shade. :)

3. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

Pools sanitized with ozone leave zero residue in the water and are disinfected more fully and reliably than chlorine in any form.

And floating on a warm afternoon or evening, sitting nude in a warm pool with two or three like-minded folks for discussion and socializing 'round midnight?
    That's real life, yeah?

spring is soon to be (in the northern hemisphere).
    Swim naked and enjoy life!

4. NudistDude

NudistDude Members

I been skinny dipping since I was 13 and I still love it just as much as I did then. It is a pretty amazing feeling of freedom :)

1 person likes this.
  5. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

I was skinny-dipping in tiny very warm spring-fed ponds with a sand bottom... at age 6.
    Usually alone, sometimes with male friends. Once with a neighborhood girl.
    (more than once with girls clothed, sometimes nude myself, sometimes not)
    The location and terrain allowed us the privacy to do so.

If I could only go back to the same for just one six-year-old child's day..

1 person likes this.
  6. thesantos29

thesantos29 Pretty Hip

I've done it a couple of times, but, these days I don't have a place to skinny dip. :(

7. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I never have been skinny dipping. But, I have been outside naked. Not sure how that happened. I guess my clothes blow away with the wind.

8. Shale

Shale ~

I participated in the National Nude Weekend of July 15, 2012 for the Guinness Record of largest number of skinny dippers but we didn't make the book.

This was at Haulover Clothing-Optional Beach in Miami-Dade County

[​IMG]

As a kid I went skinny dipping with my male cousins in the country. As an adult the first mixed gender skinny dipping was in the late '60s with a bunch of hippies in Lake Pontchartrain in New Orleans at night. Had to be discreet, but ppl knew it went on.

Then at the Atlanta Pop Festival in Byron Georgia was the first with a large group of Hippies in a country swimming hole. It is really preferable to wearing restrictive clothing.

[​IMG]

I have been a nudist since the '80s and gone on nude sailing in the Atlantic, with friends on small boats in Biscayne Bay and to pool parties with nude club members.

Attached Files:

9. Nudebob

Nudebob Members

Last time I skinny dipped in a lake was A few years ago at Hippie Hollow. The severe drought had dropped the lake level a lot but the water was still nice. I haven't been back since some heavy rains last year which I hope restored some of the water.

10. XnavyWxGuy

XnavyWxGuy Members

I have only done skinny dipping at night.
    It really does feel great being in the water without feeling any swimwear.

11. ImJacob

ImJacob Members

When I was a teenaged kid living near Fort Lauderale (where just about everyone had a pool), it was easier for me to sneak out at night and swim naked in the pool, letting my body breath a bit from those un-natural, netted synthetic birthday suit covers. Where I live now -- in a fairly rural area -- I have no private pool and I'd be afraid to swim in even the most secluded of waterbodies, knowing that little Jimmy might get eaten by an Alligator! Yeah, it could happen. I'd like more opportunities for skinny dipping but it's difficult to find a place to do it privately, and I'm still a bit self-conscious about being nude in front of other people in a "casual nude" environment.

12. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I first went skinnydipping when I was about 17, for a dare, it was on a beach in Kent, not that many people around so i went for it! I really REALLY loved the feeling of freedom that swimming naked gave me, then when I got out the caress of the breeze on the bits of me that didn't normally get exposed was just divine. I always wanted to do it again but never really got the opportunity until I was 25 when I met the guy who is my husband of 30 years!!! He is a died in the wool naturist so you can imagine my joy the first time he took me to a naturist beach!!

13. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

It's not too hard to find an isolated spot along the NC coast where you can do whatever you want, especially early and late in the day on weekdays, and especially if you have a 4WD that can go on soft sand, on wildlife refuge area beaches. I usually wear a bathing suit to these places, and leave it at the water's edge if we can get far enough away from other people. I especially like bays on the mainland side of a barrier island. I used to like swimming in the ocean at night, but it's not good to not be able to see the jellyfish.

Even if there's a few people around, if the water is calm, shallow, and good for wading, you can take off the bathing suit after you get in the water and carry it around with you. They don't have a clue. And even if they did, they couldn't find out for sure without burning their eyes with salt water.

I also know some isolated creeks in the mountains where you won't be observed in summer, and there were neighborhood swimming holes near my grandparents' house where kids used to skinny dip openly. I doubt that would be allowed now.

14. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Haven't had any time to go to the local clothing-optional beach on the river this season. I wanna go so bad. I hate being an adult sometimes.

15. thesantos

thesantos Bi-Nudist

I was in elementary school. My friend had a row boat that we took into the bay. There was a sand bar that we would go to and swim. One day we thought, "Let's take our clothes off and swim naked."

It was great, but, not something we did very much. I wish we had. :(

1 person likes this.
  16. Jordanlk2707

Jordanlk2707 Members

Do any girls here just like seeing good looking guys buck naked?

17. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

No. Only lesbians in here.

18. Danee

Danee Member

hahaha! A to Q: ummmm...of course.

19. Jordanlk2707

Jordanlk2707 Members

Okay, but would any of you check out good looking guys when they were naked on a nude beach?

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

my understanding of nude beaches is that good looking guys don't go there.

1 person likes this.