Skinny Bitch

Discussion in 'So you want to be a Vegetarian?' started by Sirenia, Feb 24, 2009.

1. brandonveg

brandonveg Member

I am not a vegan....just a "kinda strict vegetarian" lol. I dont drink milk at all...but occasionally I will have cheese or eggs used in someone else cooking, but that is myabe twice a month tops. I dont do it for the animals because even as veggies we kill plants. I do it cause it makes me feel good.
    CHEESE I read a couple books that all agreed that cheese actually IS an addictive substance. Its because of one of the ingredients in it, but i forget which one. They could be wrong, but I have noticed in myself that the more cheese i eat the more cheese i want....after a couple of weeks without you forget about it...unless you are starving and it is the only non meat food you can find.
    I like what somebody said about doing the master cleanse....but what I would do (and did do one time) is for a couple of days go without meat....then do an organic juice fast for anywhere from 1 week up....when you get off of it you will have much more discipline over "king stomach"

2. skip

skip Founder Administrator