Sketchy Pill

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Dr.Pepper, May 8, 2007.

1. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

so i bought a pink star off of some randoms. small fucking single stacked pill. they seemed nice and all but i dont trust it. i did a TINY bump and i couldnt taste it. i took a lick and i couldnt put my finger on the taste. how do i know if i will die if i take it? ive done nuff pills but never hesitated to take one like this.

THANKS

2. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

maybe you got ripped off and its just Tylenol or something, id say just take it but you can order those drug test kits to see whats in it cant you?

3. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

If it's pink, and in the actual shape of a star (rather than just a star shaped print), then it's not MDMA.

I did 3 of them and hardly got any buzz. There was a definite energy boost, but it subsided after an hour or two. I was later told (but cannot confirm) that they're one of those "legal high" things - an alternative to ecstasy, made with legal substances.

4. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

buy a test kit!!!

Anyone that takes a pill without testing--- well that's just plain stupid. You have no way of knowing what any pill contains without testing it.

That's how people die- and then the media claims they died from taking ecstasy, when in reality it wasn't ecstasy, it was some random pill they popped thinking it was ecstasy.

5. egle

egle Member

Theres so many stuff that can seem like MDMA,,, If it was me it would of been gone after i got it but il take almost anything that might get me high (not crack or meth or smack and that shit)

6. uplink

uplink Member

You just insulted just about ever raver that ever lived. :)

You should look it up on PillReports.com. If its not up there then use a test kit, yeah.

7. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

HAHA

Hey now, I was very careful with the way I worded that so that I was saying the "action" (of taking an untested pill) was stupid, not the "person" ;)

8. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

For real, we've all done it at least once . . .

9. alchemist357

alchemist357 Member

Buy pills from someone you trust.

10. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

if it was pink, and in the shape of a star, we had those down here

(assuming its the same batch) it turned out to be mCPP, a piperazine, lovely constant high but awful motherfucking comedown, my pupils wernt normal until 8pm the next day >.<

11. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

do you live near toronto??? cause we had reddish/pinkish stars going around here......

fucking i hate that red bitch.....its got dxm in it and it has a disgusting sketch ha my boyfriend might have even sold you that damn pill...it wont kill you but its shit

dont live near toronto? then ignore me haha

12. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

im in the uk, lol ^^

apparently 100 people died from these in london (assuming its the same pill, probably wont be) but i think thats bollocks, utter bollocks

it was shitty mCPP & it a godawful comedown lol

damn shitty pills

13. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Member

lol sounds like you got what I got (in London) - didn't get any comedown from it though, it just sucked.

14. DirtyBongAlexa

DirtyBongAlexa Member

oh lol then nevermind.....

BUT i did get pink stars the other day on tuesday? yea tuesday and they were pretty amazing not the very best but they were ok i was surprised though cause i thought they were gonna be shitty its so hard to find good pills these days :(