sketch of two beautiful nude young women

Discussion in 'Art' started by Troy8, Jun 13, 2006.

1. baloon

baloon Member

to you I advise to post some of your drawings, man

well I'd buy it. I checked it out, I think the faces could remind someone those disney million making cartoons, but yours show a lot of proportion. I think they are very far from cartoons.
    I did some quick pics myself (10-15min) a couple are in my galery

2. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

I think people need to just get along here, fighting solves nothing, unless in self defince. Now i do think that the work is good in a cartoonish way, nothing wrong with it though. I do think that if everyone put a drawing out here and everyone was like, thats great! thats wonderful! Then the artist wouldn't have as much of the effort in improvement as they would if people gave them their true opinion, but thats just my opinion. If someone says you're work looks like shit, just let it go. It want do any good to fight about it.

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I'm not an artist (not that sort anyway)

4. baloon

baloon Member

ok sounds fair

5. baloon

baloon Member

ok sounds fair

6. badwolf

badwolf Member

Art is so objective.

Proverb time!
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

7. Troy8

Troy8 Member

MAN THEM GIRLS ARE HOT.....
    I LIKE THE DARK HAIRED ONE, SHE GOT SOME HUGE ASS BOOBS, THEN THE LIGHTER HAIRED ONE WITH GLASSES IS SO CUTE TOO.... HER BOOBS LIKE NICE TOO.... THEY BOTH ARE REAL HOT IT WOULD BE SO HARD TO CHOOSE WHICH ONE OF THEM IS BETTER.....
    I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE LOTS OF SEX WITH BOTH OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME....
    THAT WOULD BE LIKE MAYBE WHAT HEAVEN MUST BE LIKE, TWO BEAUTIFUL NYMPHS TO HAVE SEX WITH WHENEVER U DESIRE.... OH AND LOTS OF AMSTERDAM BUD AND SHROOMS SID AND STUFF.... YEA MANG THAT WOULD BE NICE....

THEY SHUD MAKE BUD LEGAL IN VEGAS AND ANTLANTIC CITY!!!!!!!!! SHEEEEEEIIITT, THATS A PERFECT COMPROMISE, HAVE COFFEE SHOPS THAT SELL BUD IN ONLY THOSE LOCATIONS....
    AMERICA IS FUCKED UP!!!!!!! OUR GOVERNMENT LIKES TO TALK ABOUT HOW WERE SO LUCKY TO BE SO "FREE" BUT REALITY IS THE COPS HARRASS YOU AND EXTORT YOU AND WE ARE NOT FREE TO MAKE DECISIONS FOR OURSELVES!!!!!!

i WISH I WAS BORN LATER IN THE FUTURE WHEN THEY WILL HAVE FIXED ALL THE THINGS WRONG WIT THIS GOT DAMNED COUNTRY..... ASSUMING THEY WILL GET AROUND TO FIXING THEM!!!!!

PEOPLE WHO DONATE THE MOST COMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS ARE WRITING THE LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY, PHARMECEUTICAL COMPANIES WRITE THE MEDICARE POLICIES AND ENERGY COMPANIES WRITE THE HEATING AND OIL REGULATION POLICIES....

MAN SHIT IS ALL FUCKED UP AROUND HERE!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD JUST MOVE TO AMSTERDAM BUT I DONT SPEAK DUTCH AND I WOULD MISS PHILLY, NYC, ATLANTIC CITY JERZY.....
    MAN SHIT IS FUCKED UP IN THIS COUNTRY.......

AND ANOTHER THING IM SICK OF FLORIDA TOO ITS BORING AS FUCK HERE, END OF THE MONTH IM GOIN BACK TO PHILLY I DONT GIVE A FUC IF ALL I HAVE IS 80 BUX FOR THE BUS TICKET THIS SHIT IS HOT HUMID AND BORING...... NUTTIN BUT OLD PEOPLE WALKIN THE LONELY BEACHES....

SHIT CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME GOOD BUD UP THERE TOO!
    FLORIDA SMOKIN SOME STRESS!!!!!!!

8. Troy8

Troy8 Member

215 got KB
    florida got STRESS
    yea i said it!

9. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

:)

10. StingingPistol

StingingPistol Member

To me, the feeling of having finished something really good is a better feeling than making 5 bucks out of a shitty drawing!
    Anyway, that drawing looks okay for a 10 minute drawing, but I prefer more detailed stuff :)

11. Troy8

Troy8 Member

stingingpistol, youve either come extremely close to calling my drawing shitty, or your not close youve crossed that line and dont care, plus your implying your better than me cause your in it for the good art man, well i can do some very nifty things that take many hours, but when i do them i never get what i want for them. something to make the time spent worthwile. If something took me 4 hours, i want 40-50 bucks. but people will only want to pay 10-15, or 20-25 if you frame it. Dont bash me because i think about the business aspect of art instead of strictly making beautiful art. The assembly line is an art form. rap music is an art form. an 88 chevy iroc-z28 camaro is a work of art and a powerful machine at the same time. everything is art. your female body is art. some women realize this and strip for cash. if they enjoy what they do and make what they feel they deserve, then that is an art form. Art is supposed to make someone happy and be enjoyable. Selling a 4 hour painting for 5 bucks is not enjoyable. its discouraging. i refuse to let something sell for 5 dollars if it took a long time, i would rather burn it.

12. sandman

sandman Member

No, I actually enjoyed reading it and thought it flowed quite nicely to make an awesome insult. I usually don't get into reading peoples' insults on here but that one was just funny.

13. Smiling_Rose

Smiling_Rose Member

ahh this is an angry thread... here i was, thinking i'd browse in hippyland with my morning coffee, and then this brings my happy morningness down. just a little bit. anyway, bringing it back to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, I like the way you've managed to portray them realistically with very few lines, but to me it seems like the arms in the middle are slightly too thin, kinda stretched so that they can reach far enough, i recon they need a bit more shape to them. other than that, the bodies are perfect- i don't think people realise how difficult figure drawing can be, especially with a medium like line-drawing where you can't use tone and shading to explain the shapes.