SkateBoarding?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Peace, May 8, 2004.

1. Orsino

Orsino Member

holy shit dude. lay off the drugs a bit. :D

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

haha nice, yeah maybe a little over doing the drugs. :) just kidding

3. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Hahah! Actually, I don't do any drugs. Not that I don't want to, I just haven't been able to find a dealer. The really weird thing is that people have come up to me and asked if I can score THEM some drugs! Heh Heh. I'm sort of a feux- drug dealer. :)

4. Peace

haha, your hair makes it look like you do drugs. :)

5. Jesus~

Jesus~ Member

Hahaha you are so awesome looking!

Longboading is cool. I saw some black guy with an ipod doing it. Maybe he was shooting a commercial.

6. SunFree

SunFree Member

My friend had quite the incident longboarding about a week ago down the street. She was going along, when her hat fell into her eyes and she got kind of knocked off course, so, figuring she was about to fall, she tried to jump into the bushes in the middle of a concrete median. She didn't make it to the bushes. Now there is a three foot pink streak on Kuebler Blvd. that used to be her skin. But atleast she'll have a good story for her scars, unlike all of my injuries, which all basically result from idiocy, dazed-ness (ha..new word) clumsiness, and just bizarre luck.

7. Orsino

Orsino Member

That guitar looks like a really old martin... hmmm

8. Orsino

Orsino Member

lol.... I have a scar from where a ribbonfish bit me.oh.. and it's on my ankle... no I wasn't in the water, I was on a pier. I have a bunch of odd scars... I have a scar... well, used to, from where this dude I knew in third grade was giving me a pencil, and I turned, and it stuck me in the arm... that dude is like... kinda odd now.... I think he's some kind of goth or something. Hmmm... lessee, aah.... I have a small scar on my left elbow from when I went with three dudes and my teacher across virginia to Staunton for some Future Problem Solving state championship. Instead of going to the last day of the championship, we decided we'd just drive around and go see places, so my teacher drove all the way to Mt.Rogers, the tallest mountain in VA, and we climbed and about... 500 feet or so from the peak, I fell and rolled down through the woods and hit a boulder. lol.... and everybody wanted to go back after that and I kept going.

9. Peace

yikes, i have a 5 inch long 1 inch wide scar from playing football in 6th grade. The funny thing was i got it from a spinkler that was fully submerged in the ground.

10. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i built my owne long board last summer it was 2 80's style skateboard wheeles and trucks...2 blades off of in like skates...and the board was made out of a heavy plastic TAZ snowboard...12 wheels...damn it was so haggard

11. Peace

Haha, yesterday i was skating and I think i broke my wrist. It really hurts to move it. But somehow it steals remains funny.

12. lovethyweeed

lovethyweeed Member

that sucks

13. lovethyweeed

lovethyweeed Member

any one there?

14. lovethyweeed

lovethyweeed Member

above the threads list go to find thread or whatever and type in "nobody replies".

15. solaris

solaris Member

Hey man you only have 19 posts. You need like at least 2,000 before people really start recognize you. Nobody even really responds to me yet. You got to prove yourself little man. You can't just come on and be Orsino2. Hahaha. How long have you been online anyway?

16. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I did some when I was younger. I still do sometimes but theres nowhere good to skate where I am and most of my friends don't anymore so I don't have anyone to go out and skate with.

A few months ago we we're about to move outta my place and one of my friends was saying he could ollie across the kitchen table. Everyone was like "no ryan no.'' But I was like, you can do this.

Took him ten tries, but he landed it perfect. He probably would have done it first time, but our kitchen didn't have much room for him to pick up speed. It was pretty rockin.

17. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

i cant skate for the life of me

18. solaris

solaris Member

I skate a little but alas there is no good place to skate here. I have an Xgames gold board. Cheap truck though. Not that I really need really good trucks. I mostly just ollie and try to do flip tricks.