SkateBoarding?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Peace, May 8, 2004.

1. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Do any of you skateboard? If so what kinda deck do you ride? i got a darkstar :cool:

2. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Yeah I skateboard, I have a generic deck from the local skate shop, a "comet" deck

3. Peace

sitareric!
    <<t_wayne
    yeah ive only been skateboarding and actually trying for like 5 days. but its so addicting for some reason.

4. AoXoMoXoA420

AoXoMoXoA420 Member

FUCK SKATEBOARDING.

Well to reply to your question I used to skate, I had a REAL 5 deck with royal trucks, spitfire wheels and china balm bearings. i used to skate everyday, then i fell and dislocated my elbow. i had to have surgery like 3 times to put it back togther. ouchiesss...

yah skateboarding is a blast, just be careful...

5. borut16

borut16 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

hey! i used to have that in my signature on the old forums;)
    as for topic, i've never really skated, but when i did few times, i've used my cousin's Zero skateboard. They're quite good, aren't they?
    I have some skate shoes i bought once two or more years ago; Emerica. THey dissapointed me!

6. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Ouchay Aoxomoxoa! and, good dead album! ive been riding for about 4 years, and i have no physical scars, but ive had my share of rolled ankles let me tell yeah, like when you ollie and your drag foot, drags off the board and you land on it... but i think my least favorite type of bail, is on half pipe when the board comes back down on top of you and whakcs your achillies, thats bullshit let me tell ya, but the freedom, THE FREEDOM!!! keeps me comin back

7. Acid_Rain

Acid_Rain Member

i can ollie and that's it....my brother skateboards though....my preference are Element though

8. KingOfTheJews

KingOfTheJews Member

i can axel stall, rock 'n' roll, tailslide, boardslide, 50-50 and pop-shove-it.

and i can ollie but that is hardly a trick, i am more of a vertskater and i am desperately trying and failing to do a kickflip, so damn hard!

9. Fizzyliftingdrink

Fizzyliftingdrink Member

I used to skate when I was in highscool. I was really intimidated by the "cooler kids" who were good, but I loved it. I had a blue Powell blank deck and Alien Workshop wheels. I forget what kind of trucks I had. It was so long ago, about 7 or 8 years. I still like to try stuff every once ina while

10. Peace

all i can do is kickflip, 180 kickflips, pop shoveits and manuals but then again ive only been skating for a week. not counting a the month i skated a couple years ago. o yeah and i got bored so i started doing primos. haha

11. mother_nature's_son

mother_nature's_son Member

I skated for like 4 years. Best I did were switch kickflip and frontside flip 6 stairs. But getting hurt just didnt become worth it anymore. Now I just cruise down hills on my longboard.

12. sitareric

sitareric Banned

even though it doesnt matter waht tricks you do, so long as you have fun, my preferance, is ridin bowls, and mini ramp, for me its all about flowing

13. Peace

very well put k+ to ya buddy :)

14. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

I use to sk8board...but i wuit after dislocating my ankle...atleast i didnt go to school for 3 days...

15. maabbott88

maabbott88 Member

Yeah, I skate. I'm not good at it tho. I've got a Think deck with Phantom 2 trux, Ricta Air Cores, Girl Gold bearings. It hurts to fall. Pain is never fun.

16. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

I've just started to learn to skateboard. The problem is that it's so hilly here that ya really can't skate anywhere without falling off and fuckin up yer leg or something. I have this shitty little Wal-Mart board that my little brother got for his birthday, an then never used.

17. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

wait... whazzzaaa?!?!?!? youre 17??? since when!?!

18. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Since Dec.3rd.... how old did you think i was?

19. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

ummm... 13

20. sitareric

sitareric Banned

Really? why would you think that?