Size!

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Son of John, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

I am right there with you, buddy.

Nakednudist likes this.
  2. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

:hearteyes:

3. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

My wife and I are nudists, long time members of Mountain Air Ranch in Colorado. I was always aware that I would much rather stand and chat in a group of nude men than a group of nude women. If they are all dressed and I'm nude that's even better.

Texasdude65 and Nakednudist like this.
  4. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

I can remember about 30 years ago going camping to a nudist campsite near Nelson in the south Island of NZ. At the time it was a very popular for families and they catered for them it was a wonderful site with lots for the kids to do and grown-ups too. As there was a swimming pool, spa pool and sauna for the adults. Anyway one year there was this family of three small kids all under 5 and the parents used to push this pram around the site with a baby onboard. He, the father, strode around like a gladiator with his donkey cock swinging around almost to his knees! Everyone stared at this huge appendage, it really was an impressive display. His wife walked around with a permanent smile and a "look what I've got" expression on her face. He was in his mid 30's and his wife in the early 20's. I kid you not this swinging appendage was the talk of the campsite. He actually was very average in height, but about 10" when slack and a huge girth to go with it.

Simply put, everyone 'looked" and this guy walked around taking pleasure in arousing the campers ogling at his freak size. Nudist of course do look and chat about others who are out of the norm in size or shape. I have also seen good-looking women have the same attraction and attention to the masses, both male and female.
    All part of the wonderful freedom of being nude. (however guys with this size are not the norm) and in fact I have never seen another guy with a similar sized cock.

Texasdude65 and Nakednudist like this.
  5. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

At the gym I used to go to, there was one guy who was like that. In the men's locker room, we had an open shower room, sauna and jacuzzi, so it was just men and you could use them naked. He was a slim, handsome guy around 40 or 45 and he was hung like a horse. His big cock would swing back and forth when he walked around in the locker room. We all checked him out, it was hard not to, and he seemed to love the attention. He would sit in the sauna, naked, legs spread wide open, and his cock would be hanging down between his legs. It was beautiful. Nice guy too. We would sit in there and shoot the breeze. Never did anything with him, but it was hard not to get an erection while looking at him.

Ray Roberts and Nakednudist like this.
  6. Kev627

Kev627 Members

A quick question regarding 'grower or shower'.
    Can you tell or do you have wait until you see in private shall we say?

Alonso376 likes this.
  7. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Well im a grower. At first glance of me naked I often get viewed as small. But people who know me, know otherwise. I'd say you never know either way until you've seen in private.

Nakednudist and Kev627 like this.
  8. Hykes

Hykes Members

I never made it a point to look, but I've taken notice of some smaller and some pretty hung dudes at the gym, nude campground, or beach. I've always felt like it was just natural..

Nakednudist and Texasdude65 like this.
  9. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

I think it's natural for men to be nude with each other, and checking out each other's cock is normal. I really being nude with other men.

Nakednudist and Hykes like this.
  10. I have gone to nudist resorts many times and nudism is not focusing on sexual parts but rather enjoying the feeling of being nude outside and with other people. Hopefully this year with Covid retreating we hope. In passing we have noticed and made a comment privately but it's not a big issue. Nudism is more about friendship with others. Acceptance regardless of a body part is more important. So it seems like the question fails to address what nudism is about. Not to say we are without awareness. We are not robots!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2022
    Nakednudist and amb5734 like this.
  11. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

You seem to portray the official nudist's opinion, however taking a look at the posts here would suggest that mens genitalia are as much attraction as the female form. And irregular shapes and sizes would be a common subject of conversation!

12. Like I stated people are not robots and I also stated that my wife and I have commented on observations of men's penises. Myself have commented on women's feet. It's not an uncommon thing. So what?

13. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

"So what" sounds very much like a challenge, however we all have our own opinions on these forums and I'll stick with that, if you post comments on these open forums you must put up with others expressing a differing opinion. (just as I do commenting on your post)

14. My point was that sexualizing nudism
    I have no problem with other comments, just referring to a nudist situation. I never said people don't notice, just that it's not an emphasis in such a situation.

15. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Well lets just say we have differing opinions on nudism. My wife and I used to always comment on others shapes and looked forward to seeing other nudists, that had something different about their bodies, that was worth discussion between ourselves. I know full blown nudists would hate this crass voyeurism but we enjoyed it! You are all safe now as we gave up nudism many moons ago. Now all we do is chat about everything including including past nudist activity on the beach. (mostly in the sand-dunes!)

16. Wife and I do too between ourselves and I'm sure happens a lot. As long as no harm is done.

17. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Yes always curious and have a glance.

Nakednudist and Kev627 like this.