Size!

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Son of John, Jun 1, 2009.

1. 139mikemyers

139mikemyers Member

I started looking at others penises in the gym shower in high school I was blond hairless and a late bloomer and would see guys all hairy with nice hanging cocks. I did envy and was ashamed to go nude. I was rather small through HS at 3 1/2 inches hard. Then at 19 I matured and my penis grew to 6 inches hard and I got body hair, Not a lot. Then I loved being nude in front of people. I still love looking at other mens penises. I dont look at urinals but the gym locker room and nude beaches I always look.

2. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

If there's anyone who takes these issues of "size" at all seriously, I'm sorry for them. But I can't deny (see "Nudists having their parts looked at") that at least when I first meet someone, if there aren't any other distractions, I can't help looking at women's breasts or everyone's crotches. Maybe if we all went around naked all our lives (hey Toivo!) we'd have the perfect naturist instinct that every part of the body is equally valid and equally interesting. But we spend most of our time in clothes and when we see those forbidden parts, it's a big deal when really it shouldn't be. However, it just amounts to idle curiosity; it's not that I have to see anyone's boobs or crotch, and I don't make any judgments about what they have there. Bodies vary, and maybe something especially big or small catches my attention for a moment, but really it's not important. It's like if someone has a big nose--well OK, they have a big nose, and so what? I think bodies are all good, and fun to see.

But as far as my own body's concerned, I hardly think about it. I have the usual pieces, all pretty ordinary. Have a look if you want, but chances are you won't find anything to linger over.

Samuel Wilson likes this.
  3. Mr Smith

Mr Smith Newbie

A penis flapping in the wind, cannot be judged on size, as all men's penises inflate in many different ways, some become long, some get fat, some don't grow much at all. But it doesn't matter what size a man's penis is, it's always big enough to satisfy him !!!

theamos and Samuel Wilson like this.
  4. badphotoguy

badphotoguy Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yes, I look. Curiosity is natural.

[​IMG]

5. william99

william99 Members

While I don't get many opportunities, I always look. It is so rare to see any smaller than me, but they interest me.

1 person likes this.
  6. ss9214

ss9214 Members

Even though I'm in my 20's and well past that insecure period, I definitely do still look at other guys size. My girlfriend likes to see how many are bigger than mine when we go nude beach together haha.

Funny enough I'm actually more self conscious about my stomach fat than I am penis size.

7. Mike Williams

Mike Williams Members

I do, but not to see how "well hung" anybody is. Everybody's penis has all sizes, depending on mood and environmental conditions (remember in Seinfeld, "I was in the pool! I was in the pool!"). It seems that there's a subcouncious communication between men when they're nude-the most confident one is full and, apparently longer. Others have their penises pulled all the way back so that they're just a button on top of their scrotums. I don't try to show off and I don't usually fall behind. I just want to be right there in the middle. But, unless they're all "standing at attention," I don't think you can judge somebody's size from a single observation.

8. Whorelord883

Whorelord883 Members

Absolutely. I enjoy all nudity. I may not comment or compliment as some find it uncomfortable. Nice features on anyone is not wrong to enjoy. I have had men and women both compliment me and I appreciate them all. Doesnt mean an invite.

9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Same here, and indeed I was never insecure about my penis size. As a teenager there was some discussion and those who were well hung were known to be so.

10. Samuel Wilson

Samuel Wilson Married Black Straight Bi Male in Dallas Texas

All I can say is. We r nudists. If we are nude, we are going to see each other.

idahocowboy and Biggles_Nude! like this.
  11. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

I am fascinated seeing guys with loooooong cocks on the nudie beach -- how'd they do that, with a lead weight or something?? Then they lay down on the sand and the thing looks like a huge frankfurt waiting to be put into a bread roll and smothered with sauce, towering above their belly button. I have not seen one as a boner yet, but I reckon it would be a crowd puller...

12. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

sure, I do...and look at the bulge when they're dressed.....hehe

simon

13. theamos

theamos Members

Our family were nudist at the camping club we belonged to growing up
    Flaccid tells you very little

Nippleman, dogsy64 and idahocowboy like this.
  14. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

So true, most times erect is a whole new ball game than flaccid...lol

Nakednudist, NubbinsUp and theamos like this.
  15. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Though as a teenager growing up in the days when boys had communal showers, everyone knew who the boys with larger flaccid penises were, or the size of the few that had on one or two occasions had erections.

Nakednudist likes this.
  16. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

I'm picturing one of those fully erect....

17. Jay Matthews

Jay Matthews Members

Yes I do and not by intent really I just seem to lol

18. tominaustin

tominaustin Members

Newbie member here and also a newbie at nudism. My girlfriend and I made the first trip to a nudist resort near Houston Texas last weekend. What I noticed about people when you meet them is they will always look you in the eye, then glance down, then back to your face. It seemed universal.

As another grower I noticed the regulars, ones will no tan lines didn't care or notice my lack of size. I did catch a couple of newbies give me funny looks and my girl saw one woman at the pool openly laugh and point at me to her man. But she was at the pool dressed so who cares.

Ray Roberts and idahocowboy like this.
  19. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Screw em, you are what you are. Enjoy yourself none the less.