Size of the CLITORIS ... ?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by ButtonGear, Jan 3, 2007.

1. lizziet84

lizziet84 Member

mine sticks out regardless of whether i'm turned on or not
    hahahahahaa
    ;)

2. Court_lew_0216

Court_lew_0216 True Aquarius

mine's fairly large..... and even larger when im all hot and bothered...... i wouldnt like it any smaller....... it wouldnt get as much of the attention it loves :)

swisscoffee, TAZER-69 and Soncho33 like this.
  3. lizziet84

lizziet84 Member

ya wee kinky minx
    meeeeow!
    :)

Soncho33 likes this.
  4. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

As long as it's big enough to lick, that's all that matters.....:party:

5. lizziet84

lizziet84 Member

seconded!
    hahahahahahaa!
    ;)

6. hedoniztica

hedoniztica Member

I was having a discussion with two girl friends about clit size and how it might relate to orgasms... One of the girls says she has a big clit and finds it really easy to orgasm when stimulated. The other girl had a tiny one and hadn't even been able to orgasm when masturbating, let alone sex. Mine is kid of small (maybe the size of a very small pea, if not half a pea) and I find it difficult to orgasm. Just a thought, but maybe orgasm capability is related to clit size? like, larger clits have more nerve endings exposed while on smaller clits most of the nerve endings are covered up?

Doesn't really relate to what you've said though... hmmm

7. Biida

Biida Member

I have a -huge- clit and I've never had any difficulty orgasming. Just a thought.

And I wouldn't trade it for the world.

swisscoffee and Soncho33 like this.
  8. Balloonatic

Balloonatic Senior Member

dude....me too!

9. Dick Iceberg

Dick Iceberg Member

I once saw a vidoe of women w/ clitoris size of 3-4 inckes. Reminded me of swallowing the worm from a finished bottle of tequilla kid.

10. mrpwonder

mrpwonder Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have found that the larger the clit the easier it is for a women to orgasm..

11. foreverseeking

foreverseeking Member

I've never really noticed before, I do know I rub against a girl's clit but never have I properly examined or searched for one *blush*. What does a large one look like? (Serious question)

12. xDaniixEllex

xDaniixEllex Member

Its the other way around really.
    you have the same number of nerve ending in smaller and larger clits.

I have a small one and can't touch it until I'm really turned on.

13. InsaneAndProud

InsaneAndProud Member

same as, mines like a tiny pea but its so sensitive im glad my inner lips/hood thing covers it XD

14. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I remember the very first time I saw a clitoris - I was about 4 years old. Some of my friends & I were showing off each other's bit's, as boys do, when one of my friend's sisters wanted to join in as well, and was all too willing to show hers.

As soon as she dropped her knickers she was mocked for not having anything to show, then she gave it a squeeze and out popped what I was convinced was a hidden penis (which, I suppose, to all intents & purposes is what it is).

Of course, at that age I had no idea of what a clitoris was, or what its function was, and the image of it haunted me for years afterwards until I eventually learned more about the female anatomy, when once again I remembered that long gone game of show & tell.

15. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

I don't know, never really looked. LOL

16. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Mines really small, but I have my hood pierced and I get off goood!

17. SoLucky

SoLucky Member

I think it's easy to measure it with penis :)

18. justbeinme

justbeinme Guest

You lucky girl :)

19. howlyourname

howlyourname Member

aw, mine is only little.

20. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

It seems even more impressive when you consider that the male penis & the female clitoris are anatomically the same thing. After all, we all all start life as female (XX), with all the same organs present, until after about 7 - 8 weeks when a male will change to XY, at which point those organs will develop differently & adopt different functions. So, essentially, the clitoris & the clitoral hood are exactly the same thing as the penis & the foreskin.

It never ceases to amaze me how nature can operate to such a complex degree from such microscopic bio-chemical codings.

Whenever I am about to have sex, I love to see my partners becoming increasingly aroused by watching the swelling of the clitoris, right to the point where it begins to peek into the open, past the clitoral hood.

I've found the size of the clitoris in women is probably as variable as the size of the penis in different men. While some I've seen have been about the size of a pencil eraser, others have been as big as the nail on my index finger.

Barry Thrift likes this.