Size issue

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Wifgar, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Wifgar

Wifgar Members

First thread.

So, I came here looking for some advice. I’ve found the girl I plan on marrying, and we’re extremely happy together. We’re very active and both have high sex drives. The issue is that every time we have sex, it’s hard not to hurt her. I’m ≈7x5.5”, and when I go too far in, it hurts. We’re generally very instinct-driven so naturally the animal part of me wants to go 110% in, and that makes things a little unpleasant for her.
    My question is, do you guys know of a fix for this? One that makes it more comfortable for her, mainly. Like a way to stretch or a stopper thing I could wear? Thanks for any input.

2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

A stopper was my only idea
    Also just for sake of conversation have you tried going slower when deep?

3. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
    Wifgar likes this.
  4. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

image.jpeg

i don't promote the product or derive any benefit from its sale, but search for "the bumper." Add "sex" to your search string, so you don't end up shopping for automobile parts. It's available from online retailers of adult pleasure products.

It's two pieces, well made, and easy to clean. It shortens your thrusts and cushions the impact at the pubic pad. Start by using both pieces. As she adjusts, use one, then none.

It's interesting that you consider "instinct-driven" to mean "ram it in." A better instinct is to consider your partner's feelings in order to prolong the session, have her requst an encore, or for her to invite you to a repeat performance soon. To sense what she likes and to follow her verbal and other cues is just as much a function of animal instinct, and it produces better results than what you consider animal instinct.

Bicaptain My Captain and Wifgar like this.
  5. asianbbc_KL

asianbbc_KL Members

a baby can come out of there, warm her up enough and she'll be able to take your dick and any other dick

6. Wifgar

Wifgar Members

I know what you’re getting at, [empathy has never been an issue with us] we’re both super empathic but also highly impulsive, haha.

I’ll look into the bumper, that looks like exactly what I had in mind.

7. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Try to find a bumper that also has a clit massager.

8. wilt88ta

wilt88ta Members

I think everyone here has given you some good advice.
    I can only add my two cents.
    I noticed that the size issue is rather subjective and each couple is a case in itself, sometimes with the same woman it also depends on the moments.
    From what you say it seems that for you the problem is not sporadic but is always present. Maybe there really is a disparity between you and your partner from that point of view and you are the party in a position of superiority in terms of size.
    In some way, you have an advantage over her, more power, and more control over the situation.
    It is said that "great power implies great responsibility"
    When I was younger, I also believed that in the relationship one should let oneself go freely to pleasure without having other thoughts but, in reality, this is not always the case. And it's not just a physical thing, being more or less rough or energetic.
    Sex is also a way of communicating between two people, and listening to each other, not just verbally, is really very important and it is part of the pleasure of the sexual experience.
    It is not a question of giving up my instincts or behaving differently from what I would like, but rather of understanding when it is time, what pleases both of us and how. To understand the signals of her body but also of mine "connected" with hers.

I don't know if it's just my experience but I can tell you that, even with a strong disparity from this point of view, the physical relationship can be very satisfying for both.
    With my partner I spend a lot of time in foreplay and I find it a lot of fun to bring her to a point of arousal such that she begs me to penetrate her. Going slowly at first and observing her reactions, how her body reacts, is also a source of great pleasure.
    I found that it is a great pleasure knowing how to control myself during movements, I can please my partner without hurting her and I fully enjoy the moment. Maybe it's a different way of making love. It's her body adapting to mine as we progress through intercourse.
    The thing I like the most of all it's to stay deep inside my woman and I would do everything not to give up on this, so I have adapted in the way of proceeding.
    My girlfriend is small in build in more ways than one and I am very big for her, in more ways than one, if you get what I mean. But she's in her thirties, in the prime of her sexual maturity and awareness. She is a hot woman and it come the moments when she wants I'm a bad boy, and rough or energetic is much appreciated. It is good luck for me to have more than she needs, but I need to use some common sense of course, taking into account her reactions.
    If a woman has confidence in you and knows that she can also trust you in intimacy, she will give you a lot and you will be both very happy between the sheets.
    Sex has to be a pleasure, usually, if it is to be a nuisance and be accompanied by pain and complications, what pleasure is it?
    Close-knit couples also know how to find their way of being together even from a physical point of view. We, when needed, use lubricants to facilitate getting in. When in the missionary position, after I penetrated her, she joins her legs together while my legs are outside hers and embrace them. In this way, when I got to the bottom and cannot go further, the part of the penis that remained outside is tight between her thighs giving me the impression of being all inside her. If she is lying on her stomach instead of on her back,her buttocks work as an airbag in the event of some more intense push. Also she likes to feel it big between her thighs even during foreplay.

9. Towhead5

Towhead5 Members

I’m 8.5 and have never had this issue