Size insecurity

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Pats1213, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I usually put a condom on the wrap some duct tape around it tell its super fat.

2. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

4.7 inches is actually within average. It's anywhere from 4.5 to 6, I think.

You don't need a bitch who would dump a guy just because his dick wasn't as big as her fantasy dick was.

Be proud of thy penis.

3. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

That sounds like something a guy would say.

4. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Wait, WTF.

You're 7 inches in LENGTH?!

Alright, below is what I said:

But, I guess I wasted my breath here. You've got a BIG one pal. The girl's either super spoiled, or she's just bullshitting, or she doesn't like you for some other reason. But SEVEN inches long? FUCK!

5. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Seven inches long and 4.7 around is not small, maybe a bit slim but a seven inch dick is impressive. Girth is however more important it seems.

6. PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn Members

Girth is definitely more important! What woman likes hitting their cervix? Ouch!!

7. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

The woman I lived with from the late 70s through the late 80s sometimes complained that I "bottomed-out" - and my cock is statistically average, at 5.75" long & 4.75" in girth when erect. She said that it was actually painful when it happened. But she said that she LOVED the girth of mine.

The majority of women with whom I've discussed this sort of stuff over the decades (not just my partners) have all said that the motion of the ocean is far more important than the size of the wave. :)