Size for size, ladies only

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by MellisaXotters, Jul 17, 2020.

1. MellisaXotters

MellisaXotters Members

I am curious as to how "size" has felt for your body size.
    I have been with maybe 6.5-7 inches before. I am only 4'11". That felt like too much.
    The current guys I am talking to I know is bigger by a little bit.
    If we do hit it off would sex be unfortable? Since I am semi short would I not be able to adjust?
    Semi staying away from him sexually atm because I am unsure if sex would basically always be uncomfortable.
    To me sex isn't all of the relationship, it is important to have a good sex life though haha!
    Can us shorties adjust or basically just goto deal with "too much".

2. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Ya'll can grow to just adjust to the size, you'll get used to it from what i've heard online, but don't take my word for it, i'm not experienced on sex as i'm a virgin.
    but if it's too much to the point where it's uncomfortable? then i think you should hold off on having sex with him or just go little by little, it'll pass by.
    men don't need much bigger as the VJ is 3-4 inches long and expands at 200 when fully aroused, just thought i'd throw that in there.

3. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

My recent sex partner is short of 5 feet tall. I'm a little better than average in penis size. I fit in her vagina just fine. I've had sex with over 30 different women. Most have been able to take me without problems. I hooked up with a girl a while back who was well above average height for a woman (5' 4"). I bottomed out in her and it was somewhat uncomfortable. What I'm pointing out is height of a partner, female, has no bearing on whether she can accommodate a certain size penis. The vagina will stretch to take a penis up to a certain point. All vaginas are different in the ability to stretch. Some can take 7 inches of penis comfortably, some can't. If your vagina cannot stretch to accommodate a partner he can use a cock ring to prevent penetration deep enough to hurt. Since the head and glans of the penis is where the nerve endings are located that gives the man pleasure he will still enjoy intercourse even though he has not fully penetrated your vaginal cavity. And you get just enough penis inside to enjoy intercourse with him.

jmadre and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  4. Foresta12

Foresta12 Members

Barry, what is your penis size? My wife was 4 ft 11 and could take me with ease. My length is 6.5 inches and girth is 5.75 inches. It's the girth that may be more difficult for some ladies. Only one lady in my life had difficulty and we needed lots of time and lube to get mostly inserted and in the end we were both satisfied. For the most part, it's seems to be a mental block. When a girl sees a large dick, she either freezes and is frightened, or she can't wait to try it on. Be patient and relax and use lots of lube.

5. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

When a girl sees a large dick, she'll be very impatient to have sex with you, most of them crave those huge dicks, just to let you know, they're capable of taking either size.

6. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Unless it's obscenely huge she's going for it eyes wide open !

Percyjackson1790 and YungSAVi like this.
  7. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Right

8. wilt88ta

wilt88ta Members

I'm not a woman but I have dealt with short women as partners in the past and my girlfriend is very short having a condition of dwarfism.
    On the other hand, I am quite tall in stature and, based on what my partners told me, I'm above average, expecially in circumference.

It happened to me three times in the past that few of my partner had their hands clasped at the base of my penis to prevent me from penetrating them deeply. I think that ,for the woman, it is something very subjective. On two occasions the women who had this reaction were taller than the average. I was said for example, that some women with retroflexed uterus don't like a deep penetration. There may be situations of actual physical discomfort, but this is not always the case. Other times, however, there are no such situations and, in my experience, I do believe that it was not always up to real physical problems, but it was due to a lack of complicity and involvement.
    When there is a lot of physical attraction and a good climate of trust between the two partners, there is less reluctance on the part of the woman even in situations of somewhat unusual physical disparity like this.

My partner and I are the opposite of each other from the point of view of stature and physical size.
    We are disproportionate even in our intimate parts but this has never prevented us from being together and fully experiencing the physical relationship.
    Sex, even if done for fun, is not just about penetration and intercourse.
    Everything that is done before, during courtship and foreplay can be truly beautiful and satisfying for both. When you know someone intimately the first time can be even more beautiful.
    Sure, desire and passion push us to burn the stages, but I believe that going straight to the point, it can make us lose something. It's great to feel a woman's shapes through clothes when you hug her the first time and then imagine and foretaste everything else that, if one is lucky enough, it will happen later. The whole phase of kissing, of exchanging hugs and caresses to explore each other's bodies. Undressing each other and seeing each other naked for the first time, with all the hesitations and uncertainties that accompany this moment. All this, at least for me, is strongly erotic and makes the temperature rise a lot in the couple.
    Of course, at this point, nothing can be hidden anymore and the question of size arises.
    In our case, we took some time. As much as I really wanted to, I appealed to all my self control. I believe it is a question of opportunity and respect for the partner too. The most important thing is that the woman above all, feels comfortable and can trust her partner, even if it is only occasional. If the man has had similar experiences in the past, with women who had some hesitation because of his size, he should understand and behave accordingly, unless he's incurable selfish. When it happened to me, I lingered a lot in the foreplay because I wanted to be sure the woman was very excited before to penetrate her. I have always kept lubricant handy, if needed and, always, I left the initiative to the woman to choose the position, at least at the beginning.
    Usually, if she stands on top, she has more freedom of movement and can also adjust the angle of the pelvis and control the depth of penetration which is one of the things that often worries her at that moment. This position is particularly comfortable especially with very short women, also because you can kiss and hug each other. I remember that they liked it especially if they were enterprising. If it is the woman who controls the movements, the angle of penetration and the depth, she has no reason to worry. Especially if the man holds out his hands to let her support herself or if he's sitting and she can rest her hands on his shoulders when in cowgirl position.

In missionary or doggy, a man, expecially if very excited, once inserted the glans and verified that the penetration is possible, could be tempted to ram it home because it feels so good. At that moment it would not be the best thing to do. At least until he has ascertained that it is the thing the woman wants. Better to wait later eventually. The woman knows how to communicate it, if and when she wishes, during the intercourse.
    If then, during these first approaches, one realizes that there is indeed a great disparity, he must only have more patience and accept that the way of making love can also be different from what one was used to with other previous partners. At least until you are used to the new rites and new sensations that accompany sexual intercourse. You have to get used to longer foreplay, to the use of lubricants, to slow movements. All this can be made very sensually, but it takes complicity and chemistry between the two lovers.
    Sometimes, in an occasional relationship, perhaps there is not enough time to put all this into practice, it is also a question of luck and the level of empathy among the people involved.
    Maybe it's just a personal thing, but I noticed that in these cases fast movements are not necessary to reach orgasm. Just a few slow movements are enough for lovers. Maybe because of the foreplay or maybe also because the feelings during the penetration are different, more strong. Sometimes happened that my partner was already on the edge, and, while I was penetrating her, she had an orgasm.

With my current girlfriend it is different than in previous experiences.
    When we first met, there was immediately a very strong physical attraction between us. The female friend in common who introduced us, had told me that, in her opinion, we would have liked each other because of our characters, but she hadn't foreseen that we would have liked each other very much physically.
    Of course, at the beginning we had to learn to know each other, to trust each other. But it all happened very naturally.
    The first time we tried I lingered a lot in the foreplay because it felt so good to explore each other bodies. I have always loved small women with slightly pronounced shapes.
    After I ate her for a while, she was losing control but, despite this, I had to use some lubricant to be able to get inside her.
    I believe that, even in cases where there is apparently an incompatibility, couples can find their ways of being together and experimenting.
    For example, if the problem is excessive length, some workaround can be used.
    In the missionary position, after I penetrated her, she joins her legs while my legs are outside hers and embrace them. In this way, when I got to the bottom and the glans pushes to the bottom of the vagina, the part of the penis that remained outside remains tight between her thighs giving me the impression of being all inside her. The same thing can be done if she is lying on her stomach instead of on her back. In this case her buttocks function as an airbag in the event of some more intense push. Also she likes to feel it big between her thighs even during foreplay.

I was said that, on average, men and women adapt well to each other, even if, as in all things, there may be special cases.
    But I believe that if there is mutual interest, it can be dealt with most of the time.

jmadre likes this.
  9. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Woah dude, you need to chill out
    That is wayyy too much to read.

MellisaXotters likes this.
  10. sidss

sidss Banned

I'm relatively short (5'4) and I feel your concerns. There have been times when my partners were way too big for me. Usually bigger is more pleasurable, but past a certain length it's just uncomfortable. I've found that I adjust to a thicker guy easily but never to a really long guy, so the absolute max I can take is around 8in in length without discomfort. I think your worry is valid, if it's more pain than pleasure in your sex life then the man isn't compatible clearly. Big guys are fun to play with but some don't belong inside you. It's a shame too, some oversized men I got with were really sweet guys, just hurt in bed and they had to hold back from going all the way inside me.

Klimax2gether, jmadre and YungSAVi like this.
  11. wilt88ta

wilt88ta Members

I agree with you bro.
    I fell asleep rereading it, and only halfway there. LOL

jmadre and YungSAVi like this.
  12. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Ikr lmaoo

13. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

I'd say go slow and you'll get used to it, i'm 5'5" so i'm taller but fairly petite and up until a few years ago majority of the guys i'd been with were within the average 5-6.5 range. Then i hooked up with a friend who i actually measured and he is 7 long and a fairly consistent girth of 7 or just shy of base to tip, i'd be a liar if i said i wasn't a bit concerned and skeptical of that thing going inside me, but he knew he was big and we took it slow and i got used to it at which point we could actually fuck and his girth more than anything took the most getting used to but it was totally worth it cause i've realized the thicker a guy is the easier i reach orgasm.

Then a couple weeks ago now i hooked up with a guy that was even bigger, i didn't measure this guys, his girth was similar to my friend but if i had to guess his length was more like 8.5-9" i went with it and the sex was great but i kept switching positions to keep myself on top so i could control depth because he kept getting a little to eager with his thrusts and it was like damn dude, i've yelped countless times now, you've hit maximum depth so ease up

jmadre, YungSAVi and sidss like this.
  14. sidss

sidss Banned

I agree with you completely. It's much more satisfying with a guy that is thicker than one that's too long. When they're too long they don't hold back especially if they're about to cum and they just go too deep, but with thickness it only gets better the thicker the man is (to a certain degree I assume). There have been times when I couldn't take a man all the day due to length but never a case like that due to girth.

jmadre, CandyCane1990 and YungSAVi like this.
  15. CandyCane1990

CandyCane1990 Members

yea i do prefer thickness for sure, sex with the friend i mentioned is incredibly pleasurable because his length pushes to that depth where its like maximum pleasure sensation right before you get that painful punch to the cervix and at the exact same time his girth is pushing my limits its that department as well. majority of the time he can fuck me as hard and deep as he pleases and its absolute pleasure, theres only been a handful of times where he has gone to deep

jmadre and sidss like this.
  16. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I am sure you are enjoying every bit of him.

CoupleXX, jmadre and YungSAVi like this.
  17. BeatrixPothead

BeatrixPothead Members

Vaginal size has a weak correlation to a woman's height, and vaginal elasticity and natural lubrication have absolutely no correlation to height. Your 4'11" height is largely irrelevant. Your personal preference and what feels good to you are entirely relevant.

Whether you are petite or a giantess, you like what you like. It's easier for most women to adjust to one that's initially too large than it is to adjust to one that's too small for your liking.

If you want sex with the guy, go slowly, have lube handy, and coach him as you go on what feels good. Be glad you don't have the opposite problem (he's too small for your liking). One study of women's sexual preferences several years ago found that those who had ended relationships because the guy's penis size did not meet her expectations or preferences did so three times as often because it was too small, rather than too large. My own personal girl talk experiences with friends are similar: finding that a guy is too large to have fun with is very rare, but finding that a guy is disappointingly small is fairly common. Of my friends who have had candid conversations with me about sexual things, some of the smallest girls have been the ones who say they prefer guys who have really big ones.

Likely, it'll be just fine. STDs are far more pressing and practical concerns than whether his penis is too big for your vagina.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
    jmadre likes this.
  18. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

You can get doughnut rings to stop guys with extra length going to deep, but try them out one day then the next as the vagina can take extra length but it needs educating to the extra length, something worth trying.

With girth a vagina can take up to 6 inch's which is the size of a baby's head, its case of what come's out can go in with some trying, these things need to be tried out sometime.

jmadre likes this.
  19. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

It was asked in an earlier post what size my penis is. When I and my spouse started to be sexually active she mentioned one time while deep in the throes of passion it felt as if I was coming up all the way to her throat. She kept reminding me what it felt like as we talked between dates. Before the next time we fucked she measured my length across the top as it is done medically for research and studies. I may have squeezed my ass cheeks as hard as I could to get to the seven inch mark but we determined I made it. She didn't have any discomfort taking me inside her for the years we were actively having sex. At the time she was 5'4" and I was 6'. She's lost some height due to all of her medical issues but that is not why she cannot take my penis inside her anymore. As I wrote in another post a recent partner under 5' tall handles me nicely. I had sex with a girl last year who could nearly look me in the eye she was that tall and she had to block me from going so deep. A woman's height has no relation to how much cock she can take as a man's foot or hand size is no indication of how big his penis is.

20. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

There's an old saying that goes.
    Big man big dick
    Little man all dick
    Big woman big fanny
    Small women all fanny

That holds up many times in life and have read this many times.