Six Feet Under

Discussion in 'TV' started by tom, May 15, 2004.

1. tom

tom Member

I don't normally watch television, but when a friend brought over the entire first season of 6 Feet Under on dvd, I didn't have the heart to tell him I wasn't interested. After watching the first few episodes, I was seriously hooked. This series is grrreat. Can't wait to start on the second season.

2. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

sorry tom, this is a downer but i fucking hate that show.

well, not hate but dislike..

3. tom

tom Member

Don't talk to me

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I like the show..
    the first season was the best..
    I havent seen any of the recent episodes..
    But tis a good show..

5. Dolphin~Rider

Dolphin~Rider Member

I like the show alot, but my one complaint is that sometimes they're just trying too hard. Do you know what I mean? Like, who's that off-beat in real life ALL the time?

6. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i loved the show... i dont have cable now SO SAD

i wanna get the My So Called Life box set..........

7. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

It may be overdone, but not as bad as what's his names other work-American Beauty which I thought was bad, really overrated.

I really enjoy the show, I just wish they could get them produced a little faster, it's been ages since the last season.

8. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I do to....but its so expensive....

9. Crush

Crush Member

The show is just great. They may be overdoing some stuff, but that's more in the later seasons. The first is deffinitly the best. Later on it just turns in some sort of soap. I still watch it, but the first season still rules most. But I guess that's because I have some emotional value to it :rolleyes:
    I was sceptical about it at first, but then I watched it and really liked it. I mean you're watching for like 2 minutes and then the father is killed 'cause he smoked while driving, Nate is fucking some stranger, Claire is doing drugs (emphatamine or something) and they own a funeral uhm... thing. That's pretty intresting ;)