Sitting on a Towel

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by orangecrush94, Jan 4, 2010.

1. xrunnerdude

xrunnerdude Members

On a lighter note, I always you a towel when at the nude beach. If I don’t then the darn sand always finds my crack and the nether regions. Very uncomfortable.

2. Fallingstarshower

Fallingstarshower Members

Personally I don't use one to sit on. It takes away from the experience

Straight Up likes this.
  3. There used to be an office chair I'd use that had a big shit stain on it, and I knew it was from my dad, but I didn't care. I was too interested in other things.

4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

5. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

At home we don't use a towel. We keep our bodies clean and always wash clean after using the toilet. If we have company we put nice fancy seat covers on the furniture and for those that want to use a towel we put out towels for them to use. In a public venue, such as beach, resort or friends home, we take our own towels with us.

6. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

I used to use a towel. But it was suggested to me to buy a few (odd color, in this case a brown because I do not have any brown sheets. So they won't get used on the bed ) pillowcases to use to sit on. They are smoother to sit on. Easy to toss into the washer etc. plus when I am at a resort they also double as a carrier from on location to another. I.e.: towels sun block etc.

NudistTed likes this.