sink poo.

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by mango-JUICER, May 9, 2004.

1. mango-JUICER

mango-JUICER Member

my kitty keeps on taking dumps in the sink.

ive had a zillion cats but this is the first time ive ever seen a cat that likes to take dumps in sinks.
    shes an outside cat so she doesnt have a litter box, but she doesnt go to the door any more when she has to go potty.. she just goes in the downstairs bathroom, jumps up on the sink, gets cosey in there and tinkles.
    and one time she pooped..
    ... im not mad- id rather her poop in the sink then on my bed but i dont think its a healthy thing for a cat to be pooping in a sink.
    my mom doesnt like it either. cus she had to grab the poop out of there last time.

any body else have an animal that does weird things with their bowl movements?
    i feel all alone on this.

2. Mari

Mari Member

You know cats have been known to use toilets...try leaving the lid up and see what she does. You could also try putting her there yourself and see if she gets the hint. Course you'd have to flush it for her...lol..then again you could probably teach her to do that too. :)

3. chandra anjali

chandra anjali Member

celebrate the poo! shower your cat in it!
    put it on the wall and give it to your neighbors. they will love you forever.

4. Enron

Enron Member

My old cat used to use the Shag Carpet, consider yourself lucky.

5. Oklahoma

Oklahoma Member

Get a litterbox... My cat spends a lot of time outside but we have a litterbox inside, too.

6. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I say go with the litterbox suggestions. There may be some reason she doesn't want to go outside, or maybe she can't hold it as long as she used to.

7. mango-JUICER

mango-JUICER Member

i live in a town house, its really small- last time i stuck a litter box in it the whole place stunk up really bad and there was little bits and pieces of it every where..
    any who- heres a picture of my kitty.. her name is Pretty.. shes wild, isnt she?

thats really her too.. i think shes "special" cus when i took that picture her tongue had already been sticking out for about 2 minutes.. oh and she kinda looks like a pirate too - with her eye winked up and all.

8. Harmony_rain

Harmony_rain Keeper of the Stars

I have indoor cats (2) and the one likes to take poops in the tub. It's quite anoying accually. I hate it/

9. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Get a litterbox. If you're cat isn't outdoors 24/7, then it's sorta mean to make em hold it. Keep a litterbox and change it every 5 days or less if you don't want any smell at all. My cat's is in the laundry room, and we clean it every so often (like 2 weeks, she's outside a lot), and it doesn't smell unless you stick your face into it, which I sincerely hope you're not doing:p

10. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

my mom's cat does this, and i think it's freaking hysterical. she does it when the litter box is dirty. i had never heard of anyone else's cat doing this.

mom's ferrets also take every opportunity to crap in the shower.

i don't know what the attraction is, but i'd say get her a litter box.

11. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i used to have a cat who wold get in the litter box, wiggle around, then at the last min, jump out and poop on the floor. and i had a dog that liked to pee on people

12. alissamelon

alissamelon Member

i have a kitty named lily, and every once in awhile she'll pee in the sink. i think its so adorable (although i'm glad its not poop cause that'd be harder to clean up). once i was peeing on the toilet and she hopped into the sink next to the toilet and peed with me. so cute!