Single Lesbians

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by dreamsDOcomeTRUE, Jun 16, 2011.

1. MancLez23

MancLez23 Member

I'm Kim from Manchester Uk, I'm a single lesbian and always up for a chat

2. kim_w

kim_w Guest

Single lesbian right here :) I'm up for a chat any time too. Guess that's why most of us are on a forum really! ;)

3. MissHawk

MissHawk Guest

What kind of games do you play? Maybe we could play together some time... I'm kinda looking for meeting new people and new friends and such... Just going through a really hard and cold break up so meh... >.<

4. MissHawk

MissHawk Guest

Same here Kim, if you're interested in talking and such, you can add me on skype. ^^

5. Zoe.bee

Zoe.bee Guest

Hey Michelle

I am Zoe, Living in Dubai, I would love to know you, you seem a very nice and cool girl, I am too. I look forward to hear from you soon

6. The Real Me

The Real Me Guest

Hello! I'm Jessica, 24 and single looking mainly for friends to hang with though I live in Delaware

7. monjuod

monjuod Guest

hi, im single lesbian or bi. not sure yet. :D but sure that im attrackted to girls. :) would be nice chat with someone :)

8. Kyco

Kyco Guest

Hello Im single, too. The purpose of my life is findin' my girl, but it's more amazing if I find more friends :)

9. RaSoul

RaSoul Guest

I'm single. It's a chronic condition. LoL! My Queen will come when she's meant to come.

10. mandyfrankel92

mandyfrankel92 Guest

Mandy, 21, Miami, and looking for some online fun to turn me on when I get a little randy.

11. Beca012

Beca012 Member

Y'all girls looking for love/friends better write out some contact info on your pages because it is difficult for other interested girls to contact you sweethearts! Anyway, just a tip! :)

12. birdpics

birdpics Member

Hi, Miranda!

Do you have any trouble talking to a partially trans pansexual/asexual bio female who is 61 years old and NOT looking, but curious about other lifestyles?
    I don't want to waste your time if you are really looking for someone.

I moved to Thailand in 2010 to teach and do bird photography and am an avid jitterbug and ballroom dancer.
    My hetero partners were mostly for friendship, hiking, dancing, travel, and fun.

Luckily, I'm perfectly happy as a single now and in Thailand, a high percentage of people are bisexual androgynes
    (Buddhism recognizes a "third gender").
    :sunny:

13. birdpics

birdpics Member

Yeah, me, too.

I'm probably not your type if you are looking for a partner (I'm 61 yrs old) but I'm in a similar situation.
    Right now I identify as partially trans pansexual/asexual. My relationships were all hetero but we were more like pals-
    dancing, hiking, riding horses, traveling, jamming with music. I don't behave like a typical female, or a guy either.
    Most stereotypical men don't want all that activity so my men were often fairly androgyne (mixed gender traits)

:sunny:

14. abigailV

abigailV Guest

yes im single :)

15. Rjinn

Rjinn Guest

I've been single my entire life, starting to get upsetting. Thought I could do without it, probably can just doesn't feel so...

Anyway I'm all the way in Australia. I've met girls online who wanted a thing going but they're all the way across the globe so that's not going to work. I still can't help feeling it's a bit desperate (I'm not saying it is, I know a few couples who have met online and are happy in real life, it's just the feeling I get).

I'm not very date-able though, have trouble connecting.

It was good to get this out somewhere, it's pretty isolated here in terms of "gay". Hope everyone finds that great girl!

16. qwertyabcd

qwertyabcd Guest

Im single, the thing is most of my friends are guys and I cant seem to chat to women anymore

17. sacasa

sacasa Guest

Single in the Bay Area, CA. So frustrated with my love life right now haha

18. SpacerZS8

SpacerZS8 Member

Yeah, I'm so single it's not even funny.

19. AngelicGlow

AngelicGlow Guest

Yup, single...lesbians seem to be a rarity where I live...ug.

20. Shannan93

Shannan93 Guest

I'm single and from Ireland, any advice on changing that? Lol