Simple Question

Discussion in 'Canada' started by dedhead95, Jan 26, 2005.

1. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

I'm young, and when I'm older, I'm hoping to move somewhere different than the U.S.

Is Canada a good place to live?

2. Tuk_Tuk

Tuk_Tuk Member

Greetings,
    Canada is a great place to live. I wouldnt live anywhere else... :sunglasse

Peace and Love,
    Jon

3. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

Thank you Tuk Tuk.
    Does anyone else have anything to add?

4. jamaica

jamaica Member

i love living in canada and would rather live here in bc than anywhere else i've been. i've only been outside of canada to london paris nyc, washington state and cali though so maybe i'm wrong :)

5. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

Of course I've never lived anywhere else, but I think it's a lovley place...

6. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Canada's awesome :) I love it here - except for the 8 cm of snow outside my window...*sigh*

7. Nickel

Nickel Member

Why do you want to move? I take it you're looking to leave something behind? Or try find something that's misssing?? Or both...

8. EGStudios

EGStudios Member

Canada has to be one of the best places to live. Hey just think about it....if you live in Canada you can travel all over the world and people will respect you. Something that you can't enjoy by living in other countries!

-Phil

9. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

Very true! Nice to have people say "oooooooooooh you're Canadian" and be thrilled lol

10. Casperthesheet

Casperthesheet Member

Canada is a great place to live. The people are different everywhere you go. I'm about an hour away from the U.S/Canadian border so people around here are Americanized. Toronto is a mish mash of everyculture...I like it and north of Toronto is where I found "true" Canadians. They are some of the most friendly people around. I have a couple of friends from out east. Newfoundland to be exact. I guess it's true that they are simple out there but very nice and hardworking. I can't say much about Quebec. I've never met anyone from Quebec who I cared to know after our initial meeting.
    All together though, Canada is a great place to live and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Casper

11. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

go live in hawai or come here 2 lebanon

12. shaba

shaba Grand Inquisitor

Its the best country to live in, and I was born in Sri Lanka and have travelled all over the world. And Canada is everything a human under a democratic society could want LoL. But if your looking for free medical and education try Cuba.

13. allisonmoonflower

allisonmoonflower Member

ya eastcoast is sweeeeeet its chaos