Simple Question, What's The Best....

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Irish Warrior, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior Member

What is the best sex or sexual act you've ever experienced? What made it the best for you? Do you think you'll ever top it? As usual please be honest and give as much or as little detail as you want. Thanks everyone!

2. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

2002.....the first time my husband & I had a foursome with another couple. The anticipation, the sheer sexual tension, made for a truly memorable evening! The fact that for me it was the first time in 24 years that I got intimate with another woman added an extra dimension to the proceedings. That and the fact that my husband and I got to watch one another with another person gave the two of us an experience thatwewill both remember until our dying days!!

3 people like this.
  3. JamesMorbid

JamesMorbid Members

its been years since ive become a-sexual out of spite and heartache. but the best I ever had was just deep passionate forward cowgirl with someone i truely loved. its a very unique experience and i dont believe that without the emotion involved it could be anywhere near as great.

4. Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior Member

Nature girl Wow! That sounds like an amazing experience! Have you done it again since? What do you think would top that experience? I'd imagine the adrenaline rush was amazing!

5. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Mine is being fucked by my wife with our strap-on dildo. The feeling,both physically and emotionally,was absolutely incredible!

6. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

We swung with this particular couple many times between 2002 & 2006 when the wife in the other couple was diagnosed with breast cancer. Obviously we stopped very abruptly, but it's safe to say that nothing will ever top that first weekend with them. I truly lost count of the number of times I climaxed! The only fly in the ointment was the fact the guys struggled to keep up!!

7. knitwit

knitwit Members

Threesomes with a former lover and his new younger boyfriend.

8. electropup

electropup Members

First time engaging in group sex. Getting oral, anal and shocked by a wand at the same time, while I had a cock in my mouth and others watched was phenomenal.

9. Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior Member

Sounds like a very fulfilling experience!

10. Drivin69

Drivin69 Member

My wife and I have started tease and denial play. After having a lot of sex play for several weeks, without being allowed to cum, the desire to cum keeps building to a high level. Once at this level of desire, she will do things to me to keep me on the edge continuously for 45 minutes to an hour. It's the most intense sensation I've ever felt, and she keeps it going a long time.

Then she stops, leaving me still wanting to cum, till the next time. But that's OK, that makes the next time even more intense and fun. When she finally does let me cum, after weeks of buildup, the orgasm is an anticlimax, after the hour building up to it.

cincy likes this.
  11. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

The very first time I had sex with my boyfriend. We went to a music festival together after he had been away for months. Not only had the sexual tension been building for months and months, but the setting was perfect. We were in a tent in the forest with music throbbing around us. I had also eaten a few mushrooms that day so every thing felt so amazing.

Jude96 likes this.
  12. cincy

cincy Members

It works for women too...check it out. WordPress.com

13. Jude96

Jude96 Members

Late last summer when I first got back with Holly after not seeing her for a long time... we were camping with some friends and it actually ended up pouring rain one of the nights... decided to go for a night swim in the rain and started having sex in the lake by the campsite before heading back to the tent... it was kind of like a fun, teenage type of feeling... almost like we were sneaking around but carefree and getting to know each other again... corny maybe but if I could somehow duplicate that night and do it again I would in a heartbeat

14. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

When I first orgasmed as a prepubescent kid. The orgasms back then felt so intense and pure.

15. diesel#

diesel# Members

The most recent was when my wife was pregnant. She woke me up with “come f*ck me” And of course I went from a deep sleep state to wide awake. That was the best hormonal/primal sex I think I’ve ever had. She can’t or doesn’t know how to ejeculate and still managed to leave my whole groin area & thighs soaked. She got hers and went back to sleep and slept like a baby. While I was left laying there puzzled thinking I had a dream.

Oelrob likes this.
  16. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

Cincy, the blog page seems to be blank.

17. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Best experiences? I have two.

The first was a girl friend I had in college. She was a virgin when we first started fucking, but after the first time, she went after sex like a junkie after heroin. Anyway, about the third or fourth time that we fucked, she can so hard that she passed out beneath me! (It scared the hell out of me too! I thought she'd had a heart attack or something.) Once that happened, it became a regular occurrence for her. Further, she told me in no uncertain terms that, when she passed out, she wanted me to keep fucking her so that she'd wake up feeling me thrusting inside her. Hows THAT for a Christmas present?

The second experience was at the beginning of an MFM threesome I arranged for my wife and I and our best male friend, Steve. The first two or three times watching Steve fuck my wife bareback and cum inside her (which he always did) was so incredibly hot that I'd almost blow my load just watching them!

18. cincy

cincy Members

Google cincy34 blog

19. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

My high school girlfriend and I were both virgins. The first time I did oral on her was her first orgasm that wasn't from masturbating. After she came she pulled my head up from her crotch and gave me the one of the most incredible kisses I’ve ever experienced. Mind you, neither of us had any previous experience except some touchy feely stuff, so having her basically lick my face clean after having gone down on her was such a massive turn on that I still fantasize about that kiss to this day.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
    cincy likes this.